Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Cool 24-year-old Chinese pop star Zhang Muyi professes love for 12-year-old Canadian Akama Miki

Zhang Muyi/Weibo

Carrie Underwood may have given a 12-year-old boy his first kiss, but another adult musician may be taking his relationship with a preteen too far.
    Canadian singer-model Akama Miki may be only 12 years old, but Chinese pop star Zhang Muyi, who is twice her age at 24, claims they are in love and that it is not a publicity stunt.
    "Many people have doubted us and our love story. There's nothing we can do about this, nor do we feel the need to prove anything to these people," Muyi wrote on Weibo, a Chinese Twitter-style site. "All we can do is continue to persevere with our love, our life, and being together."
    See also: Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson reconnect following her split from Tom Cruise
    According to MSN, the duo has recently been exchanging love letters and posting photos of themselves together (see Miki pinch Muyi's cheek! See them touch fingers!). Miki is a rising star with reportedly 500,000 Weibo followers, but she follows only one person -- and guess who that is?
    "Wait until I'm old enough to marry you, and then I'm going to say 'I do,'" Miki recently wrote to Muyi on Weibo.
    Muyi responded with the message, "I simply can't wait for these next four birthdays of yours to pass, I'm counting down each one."
    See also: Deadmau5 is dating Kat Von D
    If that weren't creepy enough, Muyi admitted he will be watching the prepubescent Canuck mature with bated breath.
    "I said to Miki, 'I'm going to be with you as you grow, I'll always wait for you,'" Muyi wrote.
    While he waits, Muyi is spending his time collaborating with the younger musician on various songs. A video of their duet, "Pretty Boy," was posted on Sept. 9, and they plan to release another song, "Courageous Love," soon, no doubt as a testament to their relationship.

MV:

Source: 24-year-old Chinese pop star Zhang Muyi professes love for 12-year-old Canadian Akama Miki | North Stars - Yahoo! OMG! Philippines

WTF!!! What can you say about this mga bro/sis?Na-unsa naman ni panahona ui!!
    Last edited by Ronzkie23; 09-29-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Default Re: 24-year-old Chinese pop star Zhang Muyi professes love for 12-year-old Canadian Akama Miki

mao sigurong over populated sila kay way patawad maski minors

Default Re: 24-year-old Chinese pop star Zhang Muyi professes love for 12-year-old Canadian Akama Miki

one wrong move ani niya....piti dayon. kasohan child molestation.

Klaro kau na corrupting a minor.

mura man tawn siyag nanguyab sa iyang manghud

ang chorus kay sa m2m man ghapon! lol

grabeha najud sa panahon karon ui..

Quote Originally Posted by munax View Post
    grabeha najud sa panahon karon ui..
    Actually this phenomenon is not really new. Nahitabo na ning ingon ani panahon pa sa atong katiguwangan..it may be sick for us today but back in the day, i think this is widely accepted.
    Last edited by Eve's Apple Project; 09-29-2012 at 09:08 PM.

mao d.i ning tawhana ang nagkabuang ssa akong manghod.. giahak ning tawhana ai..

bitaw bataa nag-uyab2 ni inday oi.. wa pa man ni buot.. tsk tsk.. naunsa na man ning kalibutana oi..

lels.. nakalitan ra ning bataa bah..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast