Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Believe me, many girls like long hair. Of course, everyone has different tastes, but I also agree that you need to know the measure. Guys with knee length hair look extremely strange )

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMsr View Post
    Believe me, many girls like long hair. Of course, everyone has different tastes, but I also agree that you need to know the measure. Guys with knee length hair look extremely strange )
    thats another story with knee length hair

I don't see the issue with it. Girls can have a pixie cut, yeah? That's a "boy's haircut" why couldn't men have a girl's haircut? Why do they have to be gendered in general? I'm currently looking for a new hairdryer and what I see on here https://hairdryerfair.com you can look for yourselves, but they are not gendered. What product you put in one's hair you can put in another's, if it's the same type of hair, of course, but the length doesn't matter. My opinion is that boys with long hair are fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by bismarc123 View Post
    I don't see the issue with it. Girls can have a pixie cut, yeah? That's a "boy's haircut" why couldn't men have a girl's haircut? Why do they have to be gendered in general? I'm currently looking for a new hairdryer and what I see on here https://hairdryerfair.com you can look for yourselves, but they are not gendered. What product you put in one's hair you can put in another's, if it's the same type of hair, of course, but the length doesn't matter. My opinion is that boys with long hair are fabulous.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

I really like long hair, I have to say... But it is tricky for me because I have issues with hair loss. Do you think that these Male hair loss supplements are any good? Maybe you can help me choose the best solution for this purpose? I would appreciate any input here, thanks in advance guys

The faux hawk https://glaminati.com/knotless-braids/ is a trendier take on the traditional mohawk. It involves shorter sides with a strip of longer hair down the center of the head.

7.    Advertisement

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829