Default Pure Honey for Sale in Cebu

I'm selling honey in Cebu. I've been a beekeeper for 4 years starting 2012 to present 2016. I have a few colonies and I sell raw honey. No added water, sugar or preservatives. Just pure honey.

Please feel free to contact me at 0922-8432500 or 232-2206 or paul_go20002000@yahoo.com for orders.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_go20002000 View Post
    I'm selling honey in Cebu. I've been a beekeeper for 4 years starting 2012 to present 2016. I have a few colonies and I sell raw honey. No added water, sugar or preservatives. Just pure honey.

Please feel free to contact me at 0922-8432500 or 232-2206 or paul_go20002000@yahoo.com for orders.
    pics and your farm please. i might order some. thnaks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_go20002000 View Post

Food & Beverages

pila pud ?

I don't think that people should ban exotic animals. If they could adapt their lives on another continent they should.t be banned. For example, am from America and a lot of domestic animals we have are from other continents, pigs and horses. You never know how important is that animal for our ecosystem. For example, have my own bee farm. Bees are very important for the Flora. People think that the world can exist without them, but bees are important for the a and also the source of food predators. Just surf the internet for information about how important are bees and what eats bees in wildlife.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    https://www.whateats.net/bee/

Quote Originally Posted by UnaBaker View Post
    I don't think that people should ban exotic animals. If they could adapt their lives on another continent they should.t be banned. For example, am from America and a lot of domestic animals we have are from other continents, pigs and horses. You never know how important is that animal for our ecosystem. For example, have my own bee farm. Bees are very important for the Flora. People think that the world can exist without them, but bees are important for the a and also the source of food predators. Just surf the internet for information about how important are bees and what eats bees in wildlife.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    https://www.whateats.net/bee/
    Exotic animals are very beautiful, they should be protected my different international organizations

Pure honey for sale in Cebu is a testament to the rich biodiversity of the Philippines, where bees play a crucial role in pollinating the country's diverse flora. However, the question remains: are bees endangered? The answer is a resounding yes. According to the International Union for Conservation of Nature, approximately 16% of the world's vertebrate pollinators, which include bees, are threatened with extinction. This is a concerning issue, as bees play a crucial role in maintaining the delicate balance of the ecosystem and are essential for the production of many of the fruits, vegetables, and nuts that we consume.

8.    Advertisement