Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by d0tazoldic View Post
    lol this is suicide hahaha
    but you will lose weight though... hehe

Maybe you should take some supplements and workout more... I recommend that you have a look at CanadianPharmacy.com for some good weight loss aids. I am sure that you will find something interesting to you, good luck!

TS pila nah timbang nimo ron? hahaha

The correct diet based on fruits and vegetables and physical exercise, that's the secret for being in a good shape every time. I know it from my own experience

A lot of people write that green tea doesn't help in weight loss. But the fact is that in addition to the green tea, a person should also drink a norm of water (about 2 liters). But when you drink tea, you don't want to drink water anymore. Therefore, it is important not to forget about pure water, no tea will replace it.

My sister has kidney problems so she can't drink too much water which has always caused her to lose weight. But finding a special program on modernfit.com She began to lose unwanted pounds. In a diet, we always have to count the kilocalories we consume every day, and this program that my sister follows was very helpful to do that. She also recommended me to follow this program because it's not only helping people that want to lose weight, but also teach people how to eat healthily. I truly recommend it to everyone.

The only way to lose weight is diet and exercise

Hi there to everyone, the contents present at this web page are actually amazing for people knowledge, well, you can also visit Best waist trimmer for more weight related information and knowledge.

Just reduce your daily food intake
    Avoid sweet specially that Fuc%$n Milk tea.

It doesn't matter which way, if weight loss happens fast, then it harms your body.
    And mostly after such weight loss, you will regain the weight you had.
    The only way to lose weight properly, and for a long time, is to switch to a healthy lifestyle. That is, eat right, with a minimum of sugar, pastries, sausages, and various disgusting things like chips. Physical activity is also required.
    It is not necessary to set records at once, eat one chicken breast and cucumber, and die in the gym every day.
    It is necessary to do everything gradually and to the best of your ability.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast