Default BOSCH- Premium Dog Food

"what is good for your dog is what agrees with it" Sharing you what "PREMIUM DOGFOOD" ive been using these days. I'm new to this premium dogfood as Cebu Market doesnt have supply to this until early this Month!! Bosch has been considered Top 2 premium df(sources online- not sure how credible) but this has good effects on my dogs. This might be considered expensive compared to other food as price range would be 2400-3200 per sack, depending on what variety you will choose.

Hoping to hear feedback from furparents, also opinion to which dogfood you've been using.
    I'm still open to shift dogfood but for now , I'm really liking BOSCH. Im using Bosch Puppy and Bosch Extra Energy for my dogs/puppies.

Mine doesn't like it, so it is not worth it. I buy Avoderm Natural, and I'm satisfied with the price and quality.

I also heard about it, but I'm not sure whether it is worth the money or not. I'm using Blue Buffalo Life Protection Dry Dog Food. However, I'm looking for some supplements for them, or another dog food with some added vitamins, because they've became lazier and less energetic lately. Also, I want to share with you my best discovery the deer antler for dogs. It's a very nice thing for them because it doesn't broke and contains a huge amount of minerals and micronutrients. My dogs love them, and I certainly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    I also heard about it, but I'm not sure whether it is worth the money or not. I'm using Blue Buffalo Life Protection Dry Dog Food. However, I'm looking for some supplements for them, or another dog food with some added vitamins, because they've became lazier and less energetic lately. Also, I want to share with you my best discovery the deer antler for dogs. It's a very nice thing for them because it doesn't broke and contains a huge amount of minerals and micronutrients. My dogs love them, and I certainly recommend them.
    It has to be really nice. Can you tell me some more information about it?

5.    Advertisement