Thread: undercut

Default undercut

I've been fascinated with having an undercut hairstyle for a few months now. not a lot of women do this but what I love about it is I can express different styles with my hair.

Nahurot na akong ideas hapit (looking through different styles in the internet). any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    I've been fascinated with having an undercut hairstyle for a few months now. not a lot of women do this but what I love about it is I can express different styles with my hair.

Nahurot na akong ideas hapit (looking through different styles in the internet). any suggestions?

dreadlocks LM

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    dreadlocks LM
    I wanted to. hahaha pero di mosugot akong papa.

adto maanyag ayala, pangitaa si nong nap maayo kaayo mu undercut...

I prefer some layered haircuts more, I have to say. If you are interested, I would like you to get redirected here, and you will surely find those interesting to you too, good luck with it, guys

Where can I check some examples of such haircuts?

Blog Entries
    thinking of getting an undercut again

Looking for a top-notch grooming experience? Our Manhattan barber shop is the place to be. Our team of expert barbers is here to provide you with top-quality haircuts, shaves, beard trims, and other men's grooming services. We use only the best products and techniques to ensure that you leave looking and feeling your best. So why wait? Come in and let us take care of all your grooming needs today

I am a big fan of undercut hairstyles mainly Miley Cyrus and Scarlett Johansson. Although I have tried undercut for short hair but I think it will be good if you try undercut with long hair. Yes, it gives a unique look when you try an undercut for long hair and Rihanna is an example of adopting such a haircut.

However, this summer I am going to go with a combo of butterfly and undercut styles. Yes, I will choose a butterfly haircut from here and pick a one-side undercut. Probably, trendy earning with also suit and complement my undercut side ear. You can also test the type of style for you.

10.    Advertisement