Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Pwede ra mutambag ang mga way ex? wa may nagmahal gud tsarrr

hey saw you last time ... you look good and I would like to thank you for wasting me. I couldn't be happier now

^ wasting you? lol. so conceited. not surprised what social media led people to become these days. smh.

onT:
    akoa na lang to. basta nagstorya mi ato nya sauna bfore cya nilarga gawas sa cebu.

salamat sa pag biya, akong na realize nga kas man diay kag kwarta animala ka hahaha

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    For choosing the other girl and giving me no choice but to let go. I just realized how lucky I am, since then I was able to sleep knowing that I'm not in a relationship with someone who randomly chat/flirt other girls.

And I can't thank you enough for letting me meet the person I am with right now. I know God sent him because he's got everything I asked and more. There maybe things I forgot to include on my list when I prayed God for him but those become irrelevant because he has filled those with more amazing things. And for that, I am forever grateful.

salamat sa pag dowg nimo nako, di gyud tikaw makalimtan sa tanan nimong performance...

for showing me the true meaning of acceptance and forgiveness. it may have been difficult on my part but I came out as a stronger, braver person because of it

Blog Entries
    Thank you for taking care of this dumb a**
    I know you were tired but still you gave your all.

..sorry for being a fraud.
    I know I'm not worth it and that you deserve all the best the world can give.

Blog Entries
    ..thankful..

..that you've made me stronger by breaking my heart..you ended my life and made a better one start..you've taught me everything from falling in love..to letting go of a lie..

..yes, you've made me stronger by saying goodbye..

Salamat. Maau ka mo tudlo og **** hahahaha. Bitaw seryoso og di tungod nimu di ko makahibaw unsa nang forgiveness og moving on.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast