Default What health insurance that covers senior citizen, maternity benefits and critical illnesses???

Hello Everyone,

The rising cost of medical treatments and hospitalization is extremely alarming which will definitely be a burden to your finances, to your future and to your family. On behalf our company Pacific Cross, it is a opportunity and it’s a pleasure to assists you for you and your family medical insurance needs.

I worked at Pacific Cross Philippines as Account Executive that offer medical insurance for individual and groups. We are offering medical coverage with NO AGE LIMITS, from infant up to senior citizen age. We are also offering medical coverage of PESO and DOLLAR denominated policy that you can covered worldwide. We also offer medical insurance that covers Maternity Benefits.

• Your choice of hospital, clinic, pharmacy and doctor... WORLDWIDE!
    • Maximum coverage of up to US$ 2,000,000
    • Swift reimbursement of eligible charges
    • Maternity benefit
    • Worldwide emergency assistance
    • Emergency evacuation services
    • Optional Out-Patient coverage for dental and vision
    • Transport of mortal remains
    • Available under Blue Royale (for infants to 65 years old) and
    • Blue Royale Premier (66 years old and up)*

For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 09173548638 or email at mikele_betervo@pacificcross.com.ph

For premiums and plans options please click the link below:

https://pacificcrosshci.sharepoint.c...cW-uA?e=vODRSt

Thank you and God Bless.

Mikele Betervo
    Pacific Cross Philippines

Yes, you are absolutely right. The cost of medical treatments is incredibly high. I've also made a medicare recently and like everybody when I've decided to make it I had so many questions. What to choose and what to avoid. Accidentally I found a site where every aspect is described and I got the answers to all my questions. So if you also decided to buy a medicare or a health insurance, I think you should appeal to Lindsay Engle. She is an expert in this field. Or at least heck her site https://www.medicarefaq.com/faqs/top...plement-plans/, as I am sure that even on the site you will find all the necessary information.

I need your suggestion, actually I am having a problem of health issue now I am looking for medical treatment, I heard from my friend that medical services is good. Because it is safe and patients can experience improvements in their health in the first few weeks But I am little confused about it because I don't know anything about it. Can anyone guide me that it is a risky treatment or not?

Oh thanks your help

Default This is one of the most important yet confusing for many people around.

Hi, you explained it well as this is still one of the most important yet confusing for many people around. I would like to add some insurance plans comparison for different types of critical illness.
    Anyone can visit the source for more information ->Critical Illness - Cancer and Heart Attack Protection

What about some online services? I often get some asthma prescription online for myself, and I wonder if there are any insurance plans which cover such things too. It is really important for me, so I am looking for any suggestions. thank you in advance!

7.    Advertisement