Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

traveling alone allows you to become confident and independent in ways you never knew you could be.

If you like to be alone, then, of course, do it.
    Because I'm not that kind of person, I'm bored to travel alone. I need a person around me to communicate, share emotions, feel supported.
    But I have a friend who has already been to 7 countries and she went there alone. She says that she likes this way of traveling more, because she chooses the routes she likes, does what she wants, and does not have to take into account the wishes of another person.
    I think the main thing is to choose a safe route so as not to get into trouble when you are alone.

I think yes. If you don't have possibility to travel with your friends or girlfriend, you can look for dating on vacation. As I know many people do this and succeed! By the way I highly recommend to check weather forecast before trip, here you can do this very fast https://www.meteoprog.co.uk/en/

never tried pako nga nitravel alone. usually with friends ko or with workmates or family kung mo travel ko.

I have tried travelling alone locally/internationally before pandemic. It's a good way to discover places and manage your time if you have researched well enough!

But later I realized that it's still better travelling with a companion, explore and share the experience with someone

Traveling alone is a very different experience. When you travel in company, you see only beautiful scenery. But when you are alone with nature, you begin to notice the smallest details. When I was traveling by car, I loved everything. I drove at about 30 km per hour and just relaxed. I was fascinated by everything around me. It's a very cool feeling, I advise everyone to go somewhere alone. You don't need to spend a lot of money, just $500 is enough to have a good rest and sort out your thoughts.

You know, you have pros and cons. For me, it's not a problem at all. My friends are not too much in history, and traveling with them is boring, and parties all night. Uh, I do not like that style of life! My last visit was Cairo, a place full of mysteries and ancient history! Their national museum is a full treasure; spend to days in it, haha. I advise taking risks and consulting with an agency for good deals on hotels and air tickets when planning a vacation. Btw more info here. Stay safe and enjoy life!

update on 2022. I need to gooo somewhere in Cebu. Just somewhere!

I've Been grind this Axe for a long time.

Embarking on solo travel can offer a unique and enriching experience. It allows individuals to embrace independence, discover new horizons, and create lasting memories. Planning your journey meticulously and gathering reliable information, such as checking Gotogate USA reviews, can assist in making adequate choices regarding flights and accommodations. Ultimately, deciding to travel alone depends on personal preferences, but it presents a wonderful opportunity for self-discovery and unforgettable adventures.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast