Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

big size teddy bear with chocolates and 3 roses

Hello! As for some cool unique gifts, I would like to recommend different lapel pins like those Soft Enamel Pins I guess such things are cute yet very cheap. My friends like them a lot, and I am happy about it. I think you could try those for this Valentine's or other occasions

To tell the truth a bear the worst present

I agree with you. To tell the truth, my girlfriend hates them too. LOL. Indeed, the bears are a standard gift for all lovers. But really every girl has a lot of them and many write on the forums that these bears got everyone already. More than that, I always try to make some special personalized custom gifts that will be a good memory about me. Honestly, I think that such gifts are more appreciated and more pleasant to receive than some standard ones that are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ricon View Post
    Please share your ideas what's the best gift for this valentines.... (except for MASK! )
    Happy Valentines Day!
    I recommend Laptop Backpack Is she is a business girl and travels a lot? She definitely has a laptop that he carries with him all the time.

Blog Entries
    Face shield ug mask

Quote Originally Posted by ricon View Post
    Please share your ideas what's the best gift for this valentines.... (except for MASK! )
    Happy Valentines Day!
    I would suggest "experience" nalang. Experience like island hopping, or a day at the beach (kanang nindut pud)... Daghan nako gi hatag material things sa ako uyab (birthday/valentines/Christmas, etc...). Sayang ang uban di magamit.

ang mohaom nga gift ron panahuna ma pandemic o wala cellphone ra gyud.

Hi! My boyfriend is fond of hunting and I gave him a rangefinder. For hunting, it has become a very important tool, which, together with accurate shooting, guarantees success. The quick and accurate determination of the distance increases the chance of a successful shot.

So many good ideas, thanks for sharing. I can also recommend a good gift idea. Personally, I would be happy if my girlfriend gave it to me - professional skincare products and a good razor. Maybe it sounds banal but every man needs these items all the time. To find the best option, just read dollar shave club reviews.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast