Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

nay contact number ang bugrock? pde ko mangayo boss ky naa unta ko e inquire? salamat.

mo set up rpud ni cla ug multicab pick up?

asa ko mu adto or a ko i contact? pataod ta ko sound system sa suv nko

Good day ninyo tanan.. Pwede ko pa pm sa number ni sir pepot? Thank you kaau and more power!

TAPOK NASAD TA FOR SINULOG!

JAN. 18, CALTEX RECLAMATION, 8PM
    JAN. 19, AT THE BACK OF CIC MAIN, NEAR AYALA CENTER, 4PM

Wear your BUGROCK tshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    Bugrock 8888 is owned by a guy named, Pepot.

They are situated in A.S. Fortuna Street, Mandaue City. (Across LH Prime Medical)

The best thing I like about this guy is that, he can make mobile sound system setups that sounds great even on a very-tight budget. Yes, just tell him how much your budget is and the plans you have in mind(if any), he will then give you advices on the items you'll be needing and he will take care of the rest. Rest-assured, you will have the "bang-for-the-buck" that we are all looking (and hoping) for. You are assured that you stick to your budget and NEVER BURN your POCKETS.

Just a friendly-advice to newcomers and future Bugrockers, "don't judge a book by it's cover".
    Pepot knows a lot of stuffs and never under estimate his capabilities. He's just too humble.
    As per his words, "Trust Thy Ears."
    The forums and manuals are guides but it doesn't have to be the rule-of-thumb in most cases.
    What matters is how everything sounded in the actual setup. c",)

__________________________________________________ _______
    I miss being a Bugrocker. Please extend my regards to my Idol, Boss Pepot.

I don't agree. There is science behind a good balance car audio. trust thy ear yes that is true but overall u have to do it right in constructing a subwoofer box for example u have to meet required box volume which PEPOT doesn't believe n that. When i hear a setup from bugrock, i dont hear balance music in their system. just Loud noise! loud mids... and base is not balanced wd the mids. I appreciate pepots passion... but its true bang for buck, and u are just getting what you are paring for. Beside i dont like the attitude of some BUGROCK members. sobra ka mga hambugero...! 80% sa ila members mga hambugero kaau kusog mang gubat ug lain walay mga respeto. i mean not all kay i know some member are humble and in fact good friend of mine...
    but yeah if tight budget and if u want loud system in ur car then pepot/ bugrock is the choice. But ayaw padala lang sa uban members nla na mang gubat ug uban setup.....

Quote Originally Posted by alvinwestcoast View Post
    I don't agree. There is science behind a good balance car audio. trust thy ear yes that is true but overall u have to do it right in constructing a subwoofer box for example u have to meet required box volume which PEPOT doesn't believe n that. When i hear a setup from bugrock, i dont hear balance music in their system. just Loud noise! loud mids... and base is not balanced wd the mids. I appreciate pepots passion... but its true bang for buck, and u are just getting what you are paring for. Beside i dont like the attitude of some BUGROCK members. sobra ka mga hambugero...! 80% sa ila members mga hambugero kaau kusog mang gubat ug lain walay mga respeto. i mean not all kay i know some member are humble and in fact good friend of mine...
    but yeah if tight budget and if u want loud system in ur car then pepot/ bugrock is the choice. But ayaw padala lang sa uban members nla na mang gubat ug uban setup.....
    Do you really need to make a new account just to post this? haha

Quote Originally Posted by denji View Post
    Good day mga bro!

Sa mga Bugrock and Project 8 members Tapok ta dri!

Professor: Pepot

( Bugrock - Trust your ear )
    ---------- & -----------
    ( Project 8 - From idea to reality )

Shop Location: A.S Fortuna St. Mandaue City. Beside old Slabadu, Across LH Prime.

( ( ( PROUD CEBU ) ) )
    PLEASE DON'T USE THE WORD PROUD CEBU, COZ CEBU WILL NEVER BE PROUD OF YOUR GROUP. Be proud if u guys know the word RESPECT .... ka Gets ka MONGOLOID??

nag katawa lang mi sa imu bai. See you every weekend HATER. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by alvinwestcoast View Post
    PLEASE DON'T USE THE WORD PROUD CEBU, COZ CEBU WILL NEVER BE PROUD OF YOUR GROUP. Be proud if u guys know the word RESPECT .... ka Gets ka MONGOLOID??
    Last edited by denji; 02-17-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Mongol mongol mongol hehehe

utro pud na imu installer MOngol pud ga dako lang ang mata hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast