Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    ask lang ko boss pep if gi require sa imo company nga mu skwela kag auto mechanics before ka nila gi hire? or ganahan lang jud ka ana?
    kana akong auto mechanics pag highschool na nako, kay amoang T.H.E. sa una 3hrs man kada adlaw. Vocational course na nako sa una. wala jud na gi require, but it was my stepping stone kay pag graduate pa nako ug elementary ga plano nako mag engineering. mao ni pili ko ug vocational school rather than science high.

Experience ni sa igsoon sa ako amigo.. gi unsa niya pag kuha ug skilled migrant visa sa Australia.

My Happy Beginnings: My Australian Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 Application Journey

I have a lot of migrant friends. I know that they are being oppressed by the government. I don't think it's fair. I recently found this article political asylum US. Many people become migrants because they are oppressed in their home country, but then they do it here. I believe that everyone has the right to choose. A person always wants to be happy. I want the government to review the laws on migrants. You agree with me?

4.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12