Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dartzed View Post
    but they're your brothers/sisters in Christ too you should have known, thus "love your neighbor" and not "abandon them"..

hmmmmm i didn't expect that, that was not quite so Christian of you.. but that's fine it's your opinion i can't change that..

well your bible can tell it very clear though..

aw padung raman japon ta ana bro still we have the potential nara jud nas tao unsa iya gusto..

hmmmm thats too bad they didn't but they made another group with the same God as your though they lack somethings.. but still they worshiped your God also..

hmmmmmm in what way would they differ, if you don't mind?.. i think you know something i might not know..
    hmmmmmm in what way would they differ, if you don't mind?.. i think you know something i might not know..

Try this last statement/analogy bro:

Jesus : I am the way to the father...
    Muslim : Only muslim can go to heaven...

Therefore: My Jesus is the way not muslim... But muslim on the other hand said they are the way...

Similarity: We are Definite through faith about One God.

Difference: Its either my God, or thier God.

Problem: They are totally different.

Dart your premise is the similarity, my focus is... they are different. If ingnon tka pag pili TSINELAS OR SAPATOS, yes they are both FOOTWEAR.

Going to beach better use slippers.
    Go running better use shoes.

ang point dart is this, you cannot interchange the two if you are in the right mind.

all we have to do is to pray for each other.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Mao bitaw ng na expose ang mga inconsistencies sa bible to which bible scholars agree nga naay certain percent nga inconsistent ang bible.
    --- wow! hahaha! malic i accept there are things we cannot fully comprehend or understand... but it does not mean its inconsistent... we just lack the capacity to verify that. lols!

well according to bible critics and scholars, it is inconsistent,if you can't verify it then the verdict of inconsistency stands, thats why revisions are done. but I can totally understand your position. Having no knowledge on things related to bible history can be very disappointing to someone who tries hard to defend the faith but lacks the arsenal to prove his case.

--- so tungod kay naay nakit-an ang mga muslim na inconsistent, ga himo cla og ilang relihiyon? ok... nano mo ingon man ang muslim si ADAN ang first muslim. Gi rephrase na cya malic? para ma inyo si adan.. hahaha! kabalu ka when it was changed? i think 600AD. tungaw ngaw ngaw! Malic I don't care unsa si adan... pero mo ingon ka muslim cya! nah hala bsin arabo pod si adan ok ra malic. no contes ko ani... inyo pod na... hehehe ka alegre!

what's got Adam got to do with our discussion? I can't see the connection. look how you put your arguments, its not comprehensible. the thoughts are incoherent. settle yourself kebot.

For your information, Eli was use by Jesus at the cross when he calls his father Eli eli lama sabacthani translated as My God my god why has thou forsaken me. Now compare it sa name Allah w/c means God.
    --- cge malic kung sak2 ka... muslim diay to si Christ? hala! ad2 sa malaysia ha... ingna imo mga igso na si christo muslim, kay ni ingon cya ALLAh/ELI... kabalu ka unsay problema sa malaysia ron? gus2 sa mga muslim ang pangalan ALLAH sa muslim ra, karon ingon ka apil si kristo ni tawag ni ALLAH. Maayong laki pa diay ka sa Muslim scholars sa Malaysia malic.

haha, kebot stop this madness and ignorance. Any Muslims will say that Jesus is a Muslim. tsk tsk. the more you pretend to know something the more your ignorance shines.

False accusation spotted.
    karon ingon ka apil si kristo ni tawag ni ALLAH", oops I never said that. Review my post.

Malic i urge u to go, help our brethren there to stop the church violence for God sake. Help them understand. Malic I beg you! Bsin diay mo 2o cla nmo, dako paka mahimo. But if naa raka diri nya ga pataka rag yawit... lols! Asa na gani imo gipanghinambog "Zero knowledge of any studies relating to bible history and criticism"

don't be hysterical! Reading this particular statement of yours feels like someone whose face is red shouting in front of my face. Read your statement kebot, its out of context and incoherent. Relax!

Your time to shine and to change a nation malic. Ill be looking forward to see you change a nation... I will pray for you malic if you do so...

thank you, actually I am preparing myself, because I am waiting for the approval of my membership for a particular organization. We will be working with people from the grass root level especially the marginalized sector of our society: poor Muslims and Christians, Lumads and other tribal groups in our country . The program is to educate and empower them by offering them financial help and Free seminars.

---
    just in case you haven't notice, your argument just shifted. It no longer runs within the original issue. sige lang ko ingon nimo nga biyaan ka nako but I always answer you back, sige man pod ka og hatag og misrepresentation pod gud. but I think enough na na to convince you that you got everything wrong. Be happy kebot...♫♪..♪..♫♫...♪...♪♫♫...
    Last edited by Malic; 01-19-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Therefore: My Jesus is the way not muslim... But muslim on the other hand said they are the way...
    correction, Muslims believe that God is the way not Muslims. They also believe Jesus is the way during his time. Now don't start an argument on who between them is the real way because the only point that im trying to make here is to make you see your mistake. Next time please be accurate.

Try this last statement/analogy bro:

Similarity: We are Definite through faith about One God.

Difference: Its either my God, or thier God.

Problem: They are totally different.

Dart your premise is the similarity, my focus is... they are different. If ingnon tka pag pili TSINELAS OR SAPATOS, yes they are both FOOTWEAR.

Going to beach better use slippers.
    Go running better use shoes.

ang point dart is this, you cannot interchange the two if you are in the right mind.
    why would i interchange both when i see only one God though both does not acknowledge each other's God..

"Jesus : I am the way to the father..."
    "Muslim : Only muslim can go to heaven..."
    hmmmmm how about what their God(Allah) said?.. you compare it God to God not God to it's followers that's unfair.. the follower's intellect is not the same as their God, that goes to all religion sects..

in what way do they differ lagi?.. give me the ways of both Gods for us to differentiate..

for as far as i have known Islam's, Jew's, and Christian's God is just the same back in the old testament though they have different ways of praising God co'z that's maybe because of the different cultures.. ngari nman ni gawas ang ila wala pagkasinabtanay pag.abot sa time ni jesus ug sa time sa ila propeta sad but those 3 religions have the same God the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets..
    Last edited by dartzed; 01-19-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    just in case you haven't notice, your argument just shifted. It no longer runs within the original issue. sige lang ko ingon nimo nga biyaan ka nako but I always answer you back, sige man pod ka og hatag og misrepresentation pod gud. but I think enough na na to convince you that you got everything wrong. Be happy kebot...♫♪..♪..♫♫...♪...♪♫♫...
    For your information, Eli was use by Jesus at the cross when he calls his father Eli eli lama sabacthani translated as My God my god why has thou forsaken me. Now compare it sa name Allah w/c means God.
    --- hala! dba u want Eli and Allah to be the same... may i ask u again, are they the same? lols! You are avoiding your claim... pagka lols!

if not:
    Thus the claim that Allah in Arabic and Eli in Aramaic(arabic and aramaic and even hebrew are cousin tongues, even Allah and Eli does have a similar sound
    --- explain daw ni malic. Gud luck!
    Last edited by kebot; 01-19-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dartzed View Post
    why would i interchange both when i see only one God though both does not acknowledge each other's God..

"Jesus : I am the way to the father..."
    "Muslim : Only muslim can go to heaven..."
    hmmmmm how about what their God(Allah) said?.. you compare it God to God not God to it's followers that's unfair.. the follower's intellect is not the same as their God, that goes to all religion sects..

in what way do they differ lagi?.. give me the ways of both Gods for us to differentiate..

for as far as i have known Islam's, Jew's, and Christian's God is just the same back in the old testament though that they have different ways of praising God co'z that's maybe because of the different cultures.. ngari nman ni gawas ang ila wala pagkasinabtanay pag.abot sa time ni jesus ug sa time sa ila propeta sad but those 3 religions have the same God the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets..
    As usual darzted the guy is short of comprehension skill many can attest to that. Examine our discussion, tho i have explain to him that They are the same, iyang argument gabalik balik, he keeps on repeating the same questions,ga balik balik, his arguments is not progressing, signs of poor apologetic and inability to qualify his points effectively.

correct, these Religions are called as the Abrahamic Religion. mao nay sulti sa mga scholars nga balanse og otok dili sam anang oban nga fundamentalist kaayo og dating.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-20-2010 at 05:22 AM.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    As usual darzted the guy is short of comprehension skill many can attest to that. Examine our discussion, tho i have explain to him that They are the same, iyang argument gabalik balik, he keeps on repeating the same questions,ga balik balik, his arguments is not progressing, signs of poor apologetic and inability to qualify his points effectively.

correct, these Religions are called as the Abrahamic Religion. mao nay sulti sa mga scholars nga balanse og otok dili sam anang oban nga fundamentalist kaayo og dating.
    lols, ayaw palabi malic... naa ko pangutana nmo.. it seems, inconsistent kaau imo understanding... its called misunderstanding...

correct, these Religions are called as the Abrahamic Religion. mao nay sulti sa mga scholars nga balanse og otok dili sam anang oban nga fundamentalist kaayo og dating
    --- uu lage, pero ang mga scholars ni ingon si adan daw mao first muslim... sak2 bani? im sure d to muslim si adan, kay wala gyud na mention na gahimo to cya nag himo relihiyon. hahaha! Kinsay fundamentalist malic? Si Bin Laden, Alqaeda og mga terrorist ingon cla kamo mga neutral muslim kay traydor ingon rani nila... ambot kung tinood.

by the way, any plans for you to go MALAYSIA?

lols, ayaw palabi malic... naa ko pangutana nmo.. it seems, inconsistent kaau imo understanding... its called misunderstanding...

correct, these Religions are called as the Abrahamic Religion. mao nay sulti sa mga scholars nga balanse og otok dili sam anang oban nga fundamentalist kaayo og dating
    --- uu lage, pero ang mga scholars ni ingon si adan daw mao first muslim... sak2 bani? im sure d to muslim si adan, kay wala gyud na mention na gahimo to cya nag himo relihiyon. hahaha! Kinsay fundamentalist malic? Si Bin Laden, Alqaeda og mga terrorist ingon cla kamo mga neutral muslim kay traydor ingon rani nila... ambot kung tinood.

by the way, any plans for you to go MALAYSIA?
    naa kay point bro kebz but didn't you know sa Jew's pud they claim sad nga mao nay 1st Jew sila Adam ug Eve?..

like i said b4 ang religion has this big problem with them mao na ang doctrinal racism.. dapat unta na mawala mao na gitry ug attemp ni pope John Paul III sa una..

there was an event sa history of Roman Catholicism during the time of pope john paul 3 nga iya ni gicall tanan religion in one place to unite them.. mao toy nindot nga event kay naa jud tanan religion way labot atong satanism or anything that worship satan..

.. the discussion is now lost. You are now differentiating the varied interpretation of God from various religions. you failed to grasp the intent of the question that no matter what religion it is, there is always a God at it's center.

.. islams call it allah, buddhist = buddha, christians = JC/God and so on and so forth ....... can't you see that trend religion = god ..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast