Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • sure! why not?!

41 46.07%
  • no way!

48 53.93%
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Gays and Lesbians in Churches

OT - Brod duda nako nimo da .... apir !!! balhin nako sa PRO beh nyahahahaha !!!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Blog Entries

OT: ahak oi... mao man gud na ang gihatag nga question sa organization nga ni-ask ug favor nako for a survey. hehehehehe...

though he myt not read this na, id like to congratulate akong cousin who's not yet an istoryan pero padulong na kay akong awhagon. he just got ordained yesterday. a new priest nasad in our bloodline. CONGRATS KUYA JEROME!!!

another question:

would you believe that a gay or lesbian myt change his/her lifestyle when in church service?
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

O.T.

bai pottery ayaw kasuko bai ha... dili sab imo ig-agaw maoy nagpapangotana ani bai? ayaw suko bai ha.

about the question, yep... kay naa man daghan pari nga makasasala kaau sa una. dili tingali inig sulod niya... but pagplano niya pagsulod nausab na siya daan ana.

Blog Entries

OT@FK: not a problem at all my friend. its an organization who asked me a favor to post this survey. not my cousin. i havent seen him for years na... and i ddnt have time to attend his ordination since i am very busy.

since i havent posted my reply yet to this thread of mine, i myt as well do it now.

NO. i dnt favor homosexuals in church. i am not only basing on the moral laws men have created but also of the moral laws God himself has emphasized. the pureness of the soul in accordance with the teachings and as based on the doctrines of the church as to who is rightful for the position to be of service to GOD can be defined in the pureness of ur mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of life. it may be that there are homosexuals endowed with the aspects favoring their capability to serve the church as spiritual leaders but it will never change the truth that their characters alone in this side of the section is an immoral icon.

though i respect their rights and value their contributions to the society and even the church, still it is not a promising endorsement for them.

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Blog Entries

although there are instances that a homo may change with the decision of serving God...

[would you believe that a gay or lesbian myt change his/her lifestyle when in church service?

It is possible because napul-an na ... bitaw seriously I do believe because sometimes.... ang pagka bayot is out for curioisty and they are very much experemental . Thats how the idea of being GAY but doesnt practice the lifestyle of being gay . He is still gay but is not subjected to the activities if gay like dating the same gender or engaging into sexual acts of the wrong hole .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

@FK
    ngano hadlok man ka i-compare pare-pareho mo og nawng. j/k.
    and yes i'm an animal lover, anything wrong with it?
    ...god created humans to be superior than any amphibians, animals or mammals...we are higher and more powerful than them...and comparing ourselves to them is human descrimination itself....

ot: wot i reli min is bein' an animal lover is good....bot...it seems that u understand animals more that human bein's...gays..lesbians are humans whattheck you were comparing them to any chimpanzees n the like...?..

wot i reli min s, i'm just comparing para makapakita nga being homosexual is against the natural law.
    ...for me natural law is flexible...it is not constant..and therefore bein' homosexual is not against to it... nature forces is the cause why some people became lesbians or gays...

wot i reli min is...homosexuals are natural...kay dili tinuyo ng mahimo kang bayot or tomboy...toink

Quote Originally Posted by Empress_Of_Drac
    wot i reli min is...homosexuals are natural...kay dili tinuyo ng mahimo kang bayot or tomboy...toink
    kabalo ka .... I believe na 50 / 50 lang ang bayot sa usa ka tao thru GENES or KALIWAT o unsa pa na . I still fully believe na CHOICE Na siya kay ngano man ang uban BAYOT or TOMBOY ..... mga late bloomer ? DIha pa sila nakahibalo na girlash diay sila say in their late 20's ... mind you , naa ko kaila personally .. taga Ingles , V.Rama ... namely BEVERLY and BARBIE .. mga karaan pa gyud na sila na bugoy sa Ingles but then they choose th be gay because diha sila lipay sa piling sa usa ka lalaki ... tawn mo oi mga myembro sa LAKAD ... lalaking kulot ang daliri nyahahahahha

OT : murag nakabantay na ko na si Inday Empress ug si Bai FK .... dumot na kaau .. hehehe murag MU na man ni sila cguroooo MURAG UYAB nyhahahahaha ..... kamo ha simple ra kaau mo !!

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    kabalo ka .... I believe na 50 / 50 lang ang bayot sa usa ka tao thru GENES or KALIWAT o unsa pa na . I still fully believe na CHOICE Na siya kay ngano man ang uban BAYOT or TOMBOY ..... mga late bloomer ? DIha pa sila nakahibalo na girlash diay sila say in their late 20's ... mind you , naa ko kaila personally .. taga Ingles , V.Rama ... namely BEVERLY and BARBIE .. mga karaan pa gyud na sila na bugoy sa Ingles but then they choose th be gay because diha sila lipay sa piling sa usa ka lalaki ... tawn mo oi mga myembro sa LAKAD ... lalaking kulot ang daliri nyahahahahha

OT : murag nakabantay na ko na si Inday Empress ug si Bai FK .... dumot na kaau .. hehehe murag MU na man ni sila cguroooo MURAG UYAB nyhahahahaha ..... kamo ha simple ra kaau mo !!
    ...daddy garfield choice nila nga ipakita ang ilang pagkatomboy or pagkabayot..pero dili nila choice nga makafeel sila ug desire sa ilang kaparehu ug ***...dili nila tinuyo nga makafeel nga babaye diay sila dili laki...like mah uncle..his a doctor of education...and he's a gay...pero la lang niya gpakita...i mean la siya nagsinul uban ug pinababaye..pero vayot japun iyang nilihukan...vayot nga la kapahungaw...whahahahahahaha...

ot: wot i reli min is....reli? MU mi? hehehehe..pagkatoytoy..toink..lifoSOCKZZ!!

[...daddy garfield choice nila nga ipakita ang ilang pagkatomboy or pagkabayot..pero dili nila choice nga makafeel sila ug desire sa ilang kaparehu ug ***...dili nila tinuyo nga makafeel nga babaye diay sila dili laki...like mah uncle..his a doctor of education...and he's a gay...pero la lang niya gpakita...i mean la siya nagsinul uban ug pinababaye..pero vayot japun iyang nilihukan...vayot nga la kapahungaw...whahahahahahaha...

Daghan klase ang HOMOSEXUALS ... you are referring ur uncle as a gay person that hasnt come out of the closet yet .... maybe in a minimal way of revealing his este her sexual orientation .

In San Francisco , CA ... chances are high when you see a MALE HAIRDRESSER who is straight and a PLUMBER who is gay . :idea: .... Just because you dont crossdress doesnt justify that being gay is not their choice but they are destine to become HUBAGA ni ATE . Just like MICHAEL VICK of the NFL , VIN DIESEL of HOLLYWOOD and etc ... they are not so feminine right but i'll be damn what they do in private in a room with a dude , nyahahaha shudi !

I still believe the stages of the orientation of the HOMO's that they all enter to what we call CURIOUSITY . They will try it no matter what ( having *** / oral *** with the same gender , crossdressing etc and from there they do decide if that lifestyle is really for them . If they are happy .. they can stick to it as long as they want to pero naay nakabalo or wala ... they cant remove the fact na BAYOT or TOMBOY gyud sila deep inside .

Lastly ... di nako cge post diri na topic oi .... swito ra ba kaau ko nyhahahaha ..... basin ma-aan ko na BAYOT .... di pa ko bayot ra ba PRE CURIOUS pa lang nyahahaha kana si AGUY NERZ post curious na siya na stage !! Nyahahahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast