Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Current Family Worries

kuyawa ana na problema oi....

My aunt is married, doesn't have a kid and yet she tells me how to raise mind.

1. Ako kuya kay member sa PAL as n PALAMUNIN. Ako mader iya hasulon ug hemoon spokes person para matagaan namu wawarts. Puerte
    ka reklamador, dle mangeta ug work...hasul kaayu!!

2. Mader's health kay kinahanglan e monitor iya sugar perme.

hmmm i wana move out sa house sa ako inlaws. curently, i am staying with them since ako hub works abroad and we stil dont have kids yet. even if im living a comfy-life here {i dnt have to help the household chores since we have 3 helpers} but still i want to live on my own. its not easy living with the inlaws esp if your hub is not around. you dont have much privacy and they pry 2 much with our decisions like having insurances or other investments.. haaayyyy...

My brothers and I were very close until we have our own families. They are in Manila and I'm here in the US and each time they send something to our parents in Cebu, my brother who is next to me will call and ask me if what have I done so far to help our parents, when was the last time I send them money. I don't wanna get things to turn ugly but right now...I'm upset.

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12