Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Swimming resort for family affair

Any suggested resort for an overnight stay for families.

I would prefer a swimming pool/beach with playground amenities suitable for kids.

I heard b4 somewhere in Talisay (private pool) pero not sure if it still in function and how does it look like now?

Pls!!

shangrila or plantation bay malingaw gyud mo labi na mga bata kay naa na tanan. but if ur in a budget try the tambulis and cebu beach club. i don't know anything about the one from talisay but there's one in minglanilla called Tubod. naay pool but it's not as nice as mactan.

Default Re: Swimming resort for family affair

Quote Originally Posted by xmen
    Any suggested resort for an overnight stay for families.

I would prefer a swimming pool/beach with playground amenities suitable for kids.

I heard b4 somewhere in Talisay (private pool) pero not sure if it still in function and how does it look like now?

Pls!!
    How much is the budget bai ?? Like the reply above me .... you can check SHANGRILA for a hefty price or VILLA TERISITA for a cheaper price . You get what you pay for . ANything in the middle , wa na ko kabalo basin naa pa other bang for the buck resorts .

Also .... can you sacrifice locations ?? I know a resort in Balamban but no beach though . Pool lang siya and hot springs ang available with playground , cottage and grill amenities . Layo siya but a good family weekend get away bai .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

yep, shangrila or plantation bay, perfect place to relax & have fun!...

if di kaayo mahal, sa maribago blue waters or cebu beach club.

if cheaper, try bahia resort, near hadsan beach. a smaller place pero ok pud for kidz. 3 swimming pools, basketball court and volleyball court, gamay lang nuon ang mga rooms available. naa pud boating sa salt lake. generally gamay lang taw kay di kaayo known. ok pud ang food didto.

if u plan for a trip to north..then EL SALVADOR is the place to be in DANAO city..

agree shagrila ug plantation bay..nindot gyud pero mahal lang

When in Plantation Bay, book yourself at the Wind Villa section, a bit steep though. But here you have your own jacuzzi --- good for 4 persons at any one time, good for discussion and/or planning talk.

Or you can go to Liloan in Santander. There you will find a 5-cottage affair, aircon and 5-star in quality, The owner is one connected with MCWD here in Cebu City. Very affordable.

better go to antulang.. visit www.antulang.com

they have a room with personal swimming pool and jacuzzi..

visit this forum

http://forums.istorya.net/index.php?topic=30511.0

try these...

Tubod Flowing Water in Minglanilla
    Intosan Resort in Danao
    Family Park in Talamban

much affordable and kids-friendly place..

and also try HIDDEN PARADISE MOUNTAIN RESORT! :mrgreen:

for more HAPPY moments!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast