Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm sorry to say but i'm a foreigner, using this website for it's good resources on local buys and sells..

I do wanna sell stuff through this website but i have to reach this shitload of post i need to make..

Good luck posting relevant information if half of the forum is in bisaya what i do not fully understand yet....

Oh and yes i'm too cheap to buy the membership, it's nice and all you run a forum. But i haven't found any fora's online before who didn't give any 'service' as in the sense of give material i cant see anywhere else.

If you keep on doing this you will end up losing against sullit and ayosdito for your selling dept

Quote Originally Posted by LRK89 View Post
    I'm sorry to say but i'm a foreigner, using this website for it's good resources on local buys and sells..

I do wanna sell stuff through this website but i have to reach this shitload of post i need to make..

Good luck posting relevant information if half of the forum is in bisaya what i do not fully understand yet....

Oh and yes i'm too cheap to buy the membership, it's nice and all you run a forum. But i haven't found any fora's online before who didn't give any 'service' as in the sense of give material i cant see anywhere else.

If you keep on doing this you will end up losing against sullit and ayosdito for your selling dept
    iStorya.net is NOT a buy and sell forum. it just so happens that traffic is high which makes it attractive to sellers, but what really keeps it going is the other discussion threads. that said, there's no point in comparing it to commerce-oriented sites like ayosdito and sulit.

hi guys..newbie ko sa istorya..pila diay ako kinahanglan para ko maka make og thread sa Buy and Sell? Galibog ko...help

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK89 View Post

sadly you got the wrong idea of a forum...

agree sad ko ani

Quote Originally Posted by cliff_drew View Post
    Sorry to spoil the proposal but I don't think it is good. As we all know, disallowing posting rights for newbies was implemented in Buy and Sell since there is a liability and reputation to consider in that area. But kung apilon pa ang other forums as a response to the excessive spam threads is not the solution, IMO. Disadvantages are magbaha pud ang off-topics/non-sense replies in order to rank them up to junior member. That would be 30 posts/replies para lang ana nga rank. Newbies who create threads are mostly visible to sections where they post inquiries like in computer/hardware section kay mangayo ug tabang about computer problems. As well in love/relationship/general discussions/campus talk. My suggestion is to limit the time frame of posting, say newbies can create another thread after 30 mins. or 1 hour para ma minimize ang recurring new spam threads nga minute(s) lang ang interval. Ma minimize pud ang reports nga madawat sa mods.

With regards to spams, not all the time nga mag create ug thread. Naa pud uban mo reply sa existing threads. Mass deletion of spam posts, banning spammers and blocking IPs are just easy tasks to moderators. Ang kapoy lang is kung i review pa every post if spam ba gyud. VBulletin has a good and comprehensive spam protection from automated bots. Since BeoR mentioned in the spam flood thread nga he will put up a spam firewall system so that would be great for this purpose. Anything left behind, if ma bypass man gani (i.e. through human spammers), ibilin nalang na sa site keepers/moderators .
    this is better TS., e limit lang jud ang Post sa Newbie
    kay nag agi pud baya ko pagka newbie
    then sa computer/hardware dayon ko ni adto

Pila ang limit for posting threads in buy and sell section. Hmm junior member rank.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    Pila ang limit for posting threads in buy and sell section. Hmm junior member rank.
    No limit, but be careful when you make them, 3 threads per page are allowed (that's the update page when you updated your threads) otherwise you will get infractions and if enough infractions are accumulated, it's bye bye istorya.

Blog Entries
    kung kita ta og spammer ato lang i-report para makatabang ta gamay sa mods. ^_^

Bumping this for the newbies.
    Last edited by racing; 12-07-2014 at 03:12 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast