Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: A tribute to housewife mothers

OT: ^^ bro, either it's $10, $12, $20 or $5 per hour, it really doesn't matter. it won't be a fair comparison to what nanny's back home are earning. even if we use your location's hourly rate for babysitters, which is $5 per hour, times 8 hours a day it would still come up $40 A DAY. when converted to Peso, it's still much higher than the monthly average that nanny's take home a month, let's say P2000. I guess it's just her explanation of how unfair we in the Philippines pay our "katabang". it's given, in the U.S., the harder your job, the bigger the scope of your work, the bigger the compensation, most often than not.

Nanny's ought to be earning more than P2,000? How can a household help that does the hardest job in the whole world be earning P2,000? Babysitters here earn $10-$12/hour, mas daku pa ug sweldo sa receptionist nga tag $8/hour ang starting salary. Mo na panggaa gyud na ninyo ang yaya sa inyong anak kay dili gyud malalim ilang trabaho.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Quote Originally Posted by omad

OT: ^^ bro, either it's $10, $12, $20 or $5 per hour, it really doesn't matter. it won't be a fair comparison to what nanny's back home are earning. even if we use your location's hourly rate for babysitters, which is $5 per hour, times 8 hours a day it would still come up $40 A DAY. when converted to Peso, it's still much higher than the monthly average that nanny's take home a month, let's say P2000.
    Don't convert to pesos the $ the nannies earn in the US coz they earn $ nga pero they also spend $. take into account the cost of living in the area pud.

also, what a nanny does is only take care of the kid. they don't clean the house, wash dishes or do laundry, etc. hire a nanny in the US and tell them to do those things other than take care of your child, sigurado ko nga mo reklamo jud na sila. and if they do more than just take care of your kid, they charge more na.

so i don't think n'gel meant to say nga yaya, i guess she's talking about household help. household help does almost everything. and that, i think they should be paid more kay mas daku ang ila scope of responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by omad
    it's given, in the U.S., the harder your job, the bigger the scope of your work, the bigger the compensation, most often than not.
    what your saying nowadays that is not true na baya. because of the problem of immigration, most employers hire illegals to do menial work coz they accept wages that are way below the minimum wage.

if nanny's earn more than P2K/month, couples earning minimum wage won't be able to afford to a nanny. unsaon na lang.

i have nothing against nannies ha, i for one works as a part-time yaya. pero i feel for the parents man sad nga nagkalisod gud.

It's a rewarding task. At times kapoy jud. But if your kids turn out well, there's that feeling of satisfaction in life.

bitaw being a husewife mom is not an easy job jud... pero it pays off wen u see how gud n well disciplined is ur child

love you ma

To my Mom, I would like to say "Thank you" for everything. For all the sacrifices you did for me and my brothers especially after Papa died. For striving and working hard to give us the proper education and teaching us to be good citizens. I have never ever heard you complain or say that you're tired all those times that you had to wake up early in the morning to prepare our breakfast and baon for school and then go to work too and cook our dinner and help us with our school assignments in the evening.

I love you, Ma.

to my mom, you are the best; you made me somebody to find the next best, my wife, who giveth a daughter whom i can norture to be the next generation's best,

my mom never was a full-time housewife.. she always works.. work work work.. i'm thankful coz she stands as the one who provides.. although i myself am trying to be independent in terms of financial needs.. but still, she's always there for us..

anyway, i have a high regards to full-time housewife mothers.. it's indeed not an easy job..

keep up the good work full-time moms!! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    It's the hardest job in the whole world 24/7 364 days a year and lifetiime. I now understand how big a sacrifice is being a full-time mom and a housewife. A baby everywhere. It requires a lot of skills... multi-tasking, scheduling, psychology, physical education, singing, dancing, nursing, leading, coaching...a full-time mom deserves a trophy.

A surgeon no matter how long his operation lasts, he still goes home to rest. But a mother, even when she's still sleeping, she wakes up when her baby cries.

Some mothers use going to work as an excuse to go out and escape motherhood. I say some, but it's true. Because it's very hard to be a full-time mom, not everyone is up for it. I wonder kung kapuyon man gani ang mama siya ra usa, how much more ang yaya? Imagine leaving your baby with a yaya, and the yaya has to clean the house, wash dishes and clothes. Mabuang man gani ang nanay mobuhat anang tanan, samot na ang yaya. Mao na basta yaya lang magbantay sa bata talagsa ra sila mounong sa bata kay kapuyon pud na sila mao lahi gyud ang gugma sa inahan, way sama. While ang nanay, kapuyon man gani usahay, pero maluoy gyud siya sa iya baby and goes on being a mom and betters herself.

Nanny's ought to be earning more than P2,000? How can a household help that does the hardest job in the whole world be earning P2,000? Babysitters here earn $10-$12/hour, mas daku pa ug sweldo sa receptionist nga tag $8/hour ang starting salary. Mo na panggaa gyud na ninyo ang yaya sa inyong anak kay dili gyud malalim ilang trabaho.

mka relate ko sa istorya ni angel....
    well said kaau just what i thought...

my mom is the best....she did evrything for us n my proud to shout to the whole wide world that my mom is really special to us........no words can explain to the sacrifices, burdens n ...etc to what she did to us...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast