Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default A tribute to housewife mothers

I jst miss my mama, n since im stil stuck here for work, ill jst share some thoughts y im proud 2 b her son...

Although i often hear from her dat she wud have done bter if she were at work, n perhaps at some point she envies those women who were successful n der careers, ive nver thought of anythin more noble a job dan 2 take care of her own kids.

So wat bout u, share sum thoughts here

Default Re: A tribute to housewife mothers

It's the best job in the world. .. seeing your children grow up.is fulfillment in itself...Being there during their loneliest and happiest moments...Having your own time. No boss...no deadlines...It's sacrifice...Housewives are not being paid but the rewards are great in heaven.

that is the best job gyud!!! dili mabayran ang hands-on nga mama. unfortunately...these women become too engrossed in giving giving giving that they forget that to give...one must HAVE.

if you have a friend, a sis, a cousin, or even your mom who is really FULLTIME at home....treat them to some "ME TIME" by offering to bantay their kid for one day. 

i am stay-at-home-work-at-home and wala pa jud mi maid. kapuy jud kaau oi.  i am thankful jud to a "cousin" who lives with us who watches anton at times so i can sleep.  yun lang naman ang need ko now....sleep...right now in 48 hours 8 hrs lang sleep ko total....hahayyyy

maau na lang wala ko bana! hahahahhaha unchaon na lang...

maau na lang wala ka bana? hehehe watcha mean? kay samot waly tulog? hahahhaha!

my wife's at home bantay sa amo baby before medyo naboBored na sya. sometimes we go out naman without our baby. we get a couple of drinks sa weekends, ang katabang lang muna bantay kay baby. Ok baya jud ang mommy ang bantay LR as in! LAHI RA!

To be a full time parent is a noble choice... I hope to do so with my own family, to be a 24/7 dad and husband... that's one true lesson I learned from my father's deepest regret.

My mom is a full-time house wife and mother, though I knew since I was a child she was meant to do more, to have more... I guess it was really a matter of choice. Her young sons's future welfare and well-being weighed more than the dreams of her youth.

All who meet and know my mother admire her and praise her. They say she's a success in what she does. In reply She would blush and smile humbly but in her eyes, I see the years of sacrifice has taken its toll on her once youthful, and vibrant spirit...

It is my goal, and my brothers too, to help Mother realize her own dreams and perhaps recover the young woman that she gave up to be the amazing mother and housewife that she is... It'll be the greatest tribute to her for all she's done.

I love you mom

you're the best mom in the world :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Blog Entries

being a full-time housewife is no easy task. it takes a lot of patience and perseverance. but the rewards are priceless. seeing the twinkle of mischief when your kid does something or just hearing them say their first words are things that are meant to be cherished. for every loose tooth and bruise, a 10 peso in exchange for the tooth for acting out as the tooth fairy and a kiss for the bruise to make all of the pain go away.

lahi ra jud ang pag dako sa bata, mas nindot paminawon nga ang bata mas mangita sa mama kaysa sa yaya. sacrifice comes along with the job description.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    for every loose tooth and bruise, a 10 peso in exchange for the tooth for acting out as the tooth fairy and a kiss for the bruise to make all of the pain go away.
    mao na diay ang going rate ana ma'am? hehehehe... nung panahon ko kay piso. hahahaha. inflation nga naman.

my mom is super!as in SUPER!!! once when i was in the taxi with her, the gate to our subdivision was closed. i was supposedly the one to go out and open the gate but since she noticed that it was drizzling, she got out of the taxi instead and opened the gate. the driver said, "pinangga kai ka sa imong mama day noh?" and i just smiled.. i couldnt forget that!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast