Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    And what exactly are those factors? Labor Laws that are deemed anti-labor like disallowing labor unions. Simang2x man sad ka, unsa man ganahan ka ug Red Horse brad?
    baliki akong question brad..tubaga sa..

Red Horse? di na ka kinahanglan ana.. lupig pa nimo sabog..

Blog Entries
    And what exactly are those factors? Labor Laws that are deemed anti-labor like disallowing labor unions. Simang2x man sad ka, unsa man ganahan ka ug Red Horse brad?
    nasalaag kag thread.. adto og mga leftist na thread, sila ang istoryahe ana imo views..am far from being one..

Quote Originally Posted by judge3ni View Post
    baliki akong question brad..tubaga sa..

Red Horse? di na ka kinahanglan ana.. lupig pa nimo sabog..
    Your question can't be answered without Red Horse.

First, let's point out the logic in your question. Nangutana ka unsa nga country ang walay balaod. A country without laws is not a country. Therefore, my argument is invalid because there's no country without laws? See, this needs Red Horse brad. Inom sa ta ug beer para mas lingaw ang debate...

Blog Entries
    Your question can't be answered without Red Horse.

First, let's point out the logic in your question. Nangutana ka unsa nga country ang walay balaod. A country without laws is not a country. Therefore, my argument is invalid because there's no country without laws? See, this needs Red Horse brad. Inom sa ta ug beer para mas lingaw ang debate...
    well, ikaw ray ga-invalidate sa imong kaugalingong argument uy.. Labor Laws ra man ato gihisgutan una og mao sad ako gipangutana nimo daun ikaw ra man ga-introduce og idea sa Anarchy,etc.

basin gatagay na kag una diha... una-una pud ka,wa na nuon..

anyway, i just dont see the relevance of our conversation to what am trying to ask sa ako thread. for now, i will politely exit. dont think na nanalaw ko nimo, pwede ta mag-debate kaau, but not here..

ENJOY LANG IMO RH, BRO!

If firing you would be profitable to the company, then why oh why should you force a private company to give their rightful profits to you? Why are you empowering the government to steal money from companies in your behalf? The logic is very simple: stealing is immoral..

An employer-employee relationship is voluntary. If the employer decides to end that relationship, nganong mamugos man ka? To put it in another perspective, pugson sad diay nimo kung imong uyab makigbuwag nimo? Naunsa.

The reason why our country is poor is because of DOLE, unions, and misguided pro-labor laws in our country. Naa pay mga Leftist nga mag sigeg rally pag May 1. There's no need for DOLE or our nanny government to "protect" us if our economy is healthy. We need to welcome and encourage foreign investors to set up more businesses here in the Philippines so that we'll have lots of jobs to choose from. If you have lots of jobs to choose from, employers can never abuse you because employers will be after you. Job security through arbitrary "government laws" is a lie.
    the logic was NEVER about incompetence
    the idea was about DUE PROCESS and the freedom to exercise employee rights regardless of what kind of performance the employee produce

if the employee was not able to deliver the company's expectation then at least before that employee gets kicked out from the business
    that employee is entitled for coaching and all that Jazz,memos and what nots in other words DUE PROCESS.

abuses rarely happens but it DOES happen
    and when it does, at least naay kadaganan.
    or at least these type of orgs would prevent certain abuses.

Like sa Gabriella gud, in case of abuses towards women
    though naa balaod sa violence against women
    pero mas hugot jud tong naay organization nga mulakad ug mosuprta
    ug kadtong mga abosado magduha-duha ug abusar because kahibaw sila nga naay organization nga maninguha nga ilakad ang right sa giabusaran.

the example about forcing a relationship by the way was extremely irrelevant.

the philippines is poor because of DOLE? strange idea you got there.

without employee and Labor rights your boss could FIRE you simply because he/she doesn't like your face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    the logic was NEVER about incompetence
    the idea was about DUE PROCESS and the freedom to exercise employee rights regardless of what kind of performance the employee produce

if the employee was not able to deliver the company's expectation then at least before that employee gets kicked out from the business
    that employee is entitled for coaching and all that Jazz,memos and what nots in other words DUE PROCESS.

abuses rarely happens but it DOES happen
    and when it does, at least naay kadaganan.
    or at least these type of orgs would prevent certain abuses.

Like sa Gabriella gud, in case of abuses towards women
    though naa balaod sa violence against women
    pero mas hugot jud tong naay organization nga mulakad ug mosuprta
    ug kadtong mga abosado magduha-duha ug abusar because kahibaw sila nga naay organization nga maninguha nga ilakad ang right sa giabusaran.

the example about forcing a relationship by the way was extremely irrelevant.

the philippines is poor because of DOLE? strange idea you got there.

without employee and Labor rights your boss could FIRE you simply because he/she doesn't like your face.
    daghan na kau ma-fire tungog sa FACE.. ako pa lang daan kay naa jud ko ipa-fire tungod sa face..haha kaila kau ka Noy..

Magpasalamt ko if he'll fire me. It means that he's not a good boss so the company is bound to fail. Who wants to work in such an environment? If there are lots of jobs to choose from, will you insist that DOLE will force the company to hire you? Of course not! If you have the skills, losing a job is a happy experience.

Magpasalamt ko if he'll fire me. It means that he's not a good boss so the company is bound to fail. Who wants to work in such an environment? If there are lots of jobs to choose from, will you insist that DOLE will force the company to hire you? Of course not! If you have the skills, losing a job is a happy experience.
    OMG, it was meant to be a joke, an intelligent joke that has relevance to the subject(due process and employee rights) Lol
    your reply just made it more obvious that you didn't really get the point.

anyways, it's your opinion, if mao jud pud na imu pagsabut about sa atong topic diri
    i'll give you that. i'm outa here...

Blog Entries
    OMG, it was meant to be a joke, an intelligent joke that has relevance to the subject(due process and employee rights) Lol

anyways, it's your opinion, if mao jud pud na imu pagsabut about sa atong topic diri
    di na lage pansinon..wahahaha

LOLz, joke na lang daw kay walay mahuna hunaan nga lain ikasulti. Funny.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast