Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default BPO workers to form Party List?

Mods, please close. Already found answer to my query and have established tie-up with relevant party.

Thank u
    Last edited by judge3ni; 05-10-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Naa na sad ni... the party list system was meant to be a way to give the underrepresented sectors in our society a voice... di lang ni basta2x... Underrespresented diay ang BPO sector?

Dapat i-abolish ang party list system. Wala ni gamit. It's just being used as a backdoor to put incompetent people, who otherwise can't win in a normal elections, to power. Gi-abuso ra ni nga system, walay gamit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    Naa na sad ni... the party list system was meant to be a way to give the underrepresented sectors in our society a voice... di lang ni basta2x... Underrespresented diay ang BPO sector?

Dapat i-abolish ang party list system. Wala ni gamit. It's just being used as a backdoor to put incompetent people, who otherwise can't win in a normal elections, to power. Gi-abuso ra ni nga system, walay gamit.

have u heard the current news about the Supreme Courts decision on what u call underrepresented? the Supreme Court said that you do not need to be left out in the society for u to be qualified to form a party list.

have u worked in the BPO sector? do u know what's going on in here? have u experienced the abuses that we've experienced?

if u'l think of it, lau ra kau amo salary sa amo counterparts. wa gani ka-1/4 but then we are doing the same jobs. mas pressured pa gani diri. mga racist pa ang uban clients kay ipiton ang mga taga-Pinas.

our rights must be protected. yeah, naa man mga law diha na. but are they being enforced? kung maka-terminate ang mga BPO employers, mura ra sila gailis og sinina.

as what i've said, dili ni sa padako og sweldo kundi ang ma-protektahan ang rights namo. kinsa man kuno Senador diha nga nidagan unya na-mention ang BPO workers? and to think ha, if not first, i think 2nd ang BPO workers when it comes to tax remittance.

so, magpahayahay ra og dawat sa among buwis unya kami kay gakurog kay from time to time magtinaktakay unya wa mi laban.

i know the party list system and i was inclined towards ur position before about it when it comes to ur so called "underrepresented"

well, kung e-abolish man then be it. para patas pud but if it still exists then wa siguro dautan that we'll make use of such mechanism to advance our rights.

di man gani mi ka-form og union diri when for a fact naa na nga fundamental right sa Constitution.

work in a call center so you'll know.

kanang naa sa "worst call center" nga ga comment pro rana yawyaw wala ga lihok, if u feel gi abusohan ka/mo din naa mntay DOLE nga kasumbongan..nka suway sdko work sa call center industry din kanang mga abuses sa company pwede mna e reklamo which kdto former employees did,daug mn gani cla...we dont need this party list nmn cguro pra we as employees can be heard..lihok/dagan/ambak/adto sa DOLE if naa moy problema

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ondoy View Post
    kanang naa sa "worst call center" nga ga comment pro rana yawyaw wala ga lihok, if u feel gi abusohan ka/mo din naa mntay DOLE nga kasumbongan..nka suway sdko work sa call center industry din kanang mga abuses sa company pwede mna e reklamo which kdto former employees did,daug mn gani cla...we dont need this party list nmn cguro pra we as employees can be heard..lihok/dagan/ambak/adto sa DOLE if naa moy problema
    yep,am aware of that.. actually, naa man gni diri sa amo company karon ang nakadaug sa DOLE case na nakadwat og 1M.

but then am not satisfied of it kay para nako naa mga loopholes gihapun ang Laws karon of which i think the BPO people can best propose amendments to. if not a party list, then what can u suggest?

how can we resolve kana gibawalan ta mag-form og union? we need to be a collective body to air our grievances. kung di mulihok ang mga agents, wa tawon lain mu-lobby didto sa Congress kung unsa ato/amo kihanglan.

My take on this matter is that we should allow businesses to fire employees whenever they want. Remember, we're just employees. We don't have the right to work in companies-- it's a privilege that the owner(s) gives you. Nganong mamugos man ka, dili man na imo? We live in a free country, so people have the freedom to hire and fire whoever they want. If your employer fires you even though you're contributing to the company's profits, then it's their loss; naka baws na ka so unsa pa man ang problema? If they fire you and the company benefits from it, then the company made the right decision.

Sayon ra jud ang solution if you're not contented with your current company-- pangita ug lain.

i dont think union can make a deperens ky mgclose na hinoon ning mga panoway..dapat kita nga mga empleyado ang mg act ani,mg parade kita sa dole,ky kini cla bantayan mani sila kung daghan na ug complain like sa beep beep sauna, da isab lage sa policy hehehe......or better look for a good company, daghan bya kau tarong nga company diri sa Cebu...as suggested by SimonCPU.....ang gina buhat sa uban mngud,mg yawyaw ra sa social sites dili mo lihok

Blog Entries
    My take on this matter is that we should allow businesses to fire employees whenever they want. Remember, we're just employees. We don't have the right to work in companies-- it's a privilege that the owner(s) gives you. Nganong mamugos man ka, dili man na imo? We live in a free country, so people have the freedom to hire and fire whoever they want. If your employer fires you even though you're contributing to the company's profits, then it's their loss; naka baws na ka so unsa pa man ang problema? If they fire you and the company benefits from it, then the company made the right decision.

Sayon ra jud ang solution if you're not contented with your current company-- pangita ug lain.
    we are a free country but with LAWS to comply to. they have their rights as much as we have our own. they impose and claim their rights then we have the equal claim too. kana sa imo gusto, mura na lang ka gaingon na MAU PAG WA NAY BALAUD.

your suggestion is a very easy way, mao nang wa tay kauswagan coz we just let these things happen. kundi ta gusto maapektuhan, ngita ta og lain instead na ngita ta unsaon na maundang.

alangan na man lang na mag-sige na lang og reklamo kada isa kung pwede man ma-amend og matutokan ang pag-enforce sa Laws para saktuhon nila ang ila mga sayop na gipangbuhat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ondoy View Post
    i dont think union can make a deperens ky mgclose na hinoon ning mga panoway..dapat kita nga mga empleyado ang mg act ani,mg parade kita sa dole,ky kini cla bantayan mani sila kung daghan na ug complain like sa beep beep sauna, da isab lage sa policy hehehe......or better look for a good company, daghan bya kau tarong nga company diri sa Cebu...as suggested by SimonCPU.....ang gina buhat sa uban mngud,mg yawyaw ra sa social sites dili mo lihok
    good point... if not a party list and not a union, how do u suppose we can achieve that? kanang mag-parade ta didto? di man nako ipamugos ni ang party list or union. a mere organization that we BPO workers can identify with, ok ra kau na.

tinuod bitaw na nga puros ra yawyaw ang uban mao na gisugdan ko ni... dugay na jud kau ni sa ako mind.. am just trying to find mechanisms as to how i can communicate this with the people in Mindanao and Luzon.

the TS is actually thinking Long term bai,

the point that the TS is stressing out is to freely exercise our rights as employees(since this is a free country)
    uu lagi, the company would have lost a hardworking empolyee if they fire one but it will never be the company's loss
    maski pag asa nga point of view, ang employee jud ang agrabyado though naa hinuoy DOLE pero mao lagi
    is it a guarantee nga tanan matabangan sa DOLE? good for those who know their rights, for those employee who have the guts to go head on

unless naay party list or naay union ang company, diha the employees would know their rights (as protection)
    or kasandigan ug kasumbongan..hehehe
    and the possiblity to lessen the abuses because "we are just employees".

at one point of view these kind'a stuff are doing companies a favor, preventing employees from retaliating and marching to DOLE
    kay naa namay point of reference both and employer ug employees..

ug basin pa diay ,mutaas ang sweldo..Lol

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast