Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

2 Pioneer CDJ-400
    1 Pioneer DJM-400
    1 Sennheiser HD 280 PRO
    Asus Aspire 4530
    Vrtual DJ
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! (para di ma daot ako onboard audio)

Di pa kaau ko maau ani.. Nag cge ra ko pa tudlo.. May na lang.. Pang starter kit nah ni.. yey!!

Quote Originally Posted by circles122345 View Post
    virtual dj nga software okay pod na...
    hmm, a bit complicated man ang virtual dj..

Quote Originally Posted by PsYchBoY View Post
    Naa daghan software for remix, I personally use Ableton Live. Easy to use, Naa daghan sa youtube tutorials on how to use/edit/remix using ableton.
    i'll try this kai sayon2x ni.

Quote Originally Posted by dezertfox View Post
    2 Pioneer CDJ-400
    1 Pioneer DJM-400
    1 Sennheiser HD 280 PRO
    Asus Aspire 4530
    Vrtual DJ
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! (para di ma daot ako onboard audio)

Di pa kaau ko maau ani.. Nag cge ra ko pa tudlo.. May na lang.. Pang starter kit nah ni.. yey!!
    paytera sa imohang set oi, love to get my hands on it!

Quote Originally Posted by ReyD View Post
    i got:
    2 Technics SL-1200's
    Pioneer DJM-800
    Pioneer EFX-1000
    serato scratch live
    set of KRK speakers
    Technics turntable
    Shure mic

got problems with my serato scratch live. its not working anymore. any1 knows who can fix it here in Cebu? really need help. hope to hear from any1. hehehe.. thanks =D
    whats the problem with your serato? maybe i can help

wow. i ddnt know these super gadgets exist if not for your nice introduction of them.
    i only saw these when im hanging out in a club and saw dj's playing these stuffs.
    it leaves me thinkng, wish i can have those toys for me to play on to. haha
    actly i also lyk dj-ing and i appreciate their songs lyk trance,house, tecno, hiphop etc.
    listening to a nice trance song makes me relax and it has bn my stress managmnt also.
    i lyk to express my art in music just like the way i compose songs in my younger years.
    for now, i do a lil dj-ing here at home. but im only limited to the softwares i have dwnloaded.
    these are the ones i used:

1.virtual dj - this is my main workplace where i mix and edit my music.
    2.FL studio - for music and beat composition.
    3.wavepad sound editor - for music editing.
    4.frostwire - DL material

these are the software applications i used. no hardware except for my cheap headphones.

@KE-25
    nice thread. very educational and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by jare73 View Post
    [
    kini kita ko ani sa video.....unsa to nga software iya gi-gamit ani sa computer?

KE-25

pre, hatag kuno links para ka DL mi sa imo mga mixes. i'd love to hear them. (by the way, i don't know anything about DJ-ing. i have virtual DJ which i use to play music. i don't use it for any other purpose.)

Blog Entries
    Aw , i've been quite busy na with other things , but at times I play when friends have parties or when invited to play.... sayang we had a place where older and retired dj's play with the newer generation of dj's but that establishment has been sold na

Thanks for the interest though

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

ako dj dj sad ko da yaw yaw sa kahanginan hahaha gamit otsAV Radio..................

Blog Entries
    Hahahahaha am very familiar with OTS used in Radio stations cool ... You might be the next Radio Station DJ - announcer

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Quote Originally Posted by zapantalambda View Post
    wow. i ddnt know these super gadgets exist if not for your nice introduction of them.
    i only saw these when im hanging out in a club and saw dj's playing these stuffs.
    it leaves me thinkng, wish i can have those toys for me to play on to. haha
    actly i also lyk dj-ing and i appreciate their songs lyk trance,house, tecno, hiphop etc.
    listening to a nice trance song makes me relax and it has bn my stress managmnt also.
    i lyk to express my art in music just like the way i compose songs in my younger years.
    for now, i do a lil dj-ing here at home. but im only limited to the softwares i have dwnloaded.
    these are the ones i used:

1.virtual dj - this is my main workplace where i mix and edit my music.
    2.FL studio - for music and beat composition.
    3.wavepad sound editor - for music editing.
    4.frostwire - DL material

these are the software applications i used. no hardware except for my cheap headphones.

@KE-25
    nice thread. very educational and informative.
    wai comment sa akong msg?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast