Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: ($$) Dollar to Peso Forecast

hehe if peso will uprise Vs dollar.. so sad sa mga taga call center..hehehehe

I hope ang dollar exchange mo 40 na hehe para mka plit nko american ice cream products..

not so, phil will still be cheap to put up call centers here, asa man cla lain nga ang uban english maybe straight and good but naay nasal, naay tono, unlike the pinoys. barat ghapon dri sa compared to the US and other english speaking countries. it won't be that easy.

kaun ta. hehe

OT
    dko mang hatag kay wlay discount smo mga sumai..hehehe Joke..!! Kidding ra ha!!

no prob. taga-an tika discount, basta mangayo, tagaan gyud.

Unsa kaha noh? what if ang Peso becomes the highest then Dollar is the 2nd already in the future..hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by mr_kyme
    Unsa kaha noh? what if ang Peso becomes the highest then Dollar is the 2nd already in the future..hmm..
    sus, kung mahitabo ni, uli na dyud ko uy, kapoy ning pangabroad pirmi.....

Quote Originally Posted by ofw_cebu
    aw mao diay OFW imo screen name hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by ofw_cebu
    mas ok ghapon kay atleast times 43 ghapon na. dako ghapon na dri sa ato

i started working last year when it was 55p to a dollar. now it is 43. when it gets converted sa xoom it becomes 42. that is 1,300 for every 100 dollars that i have lost. i have an assistant. her pay does not fluctuate. our clients pay 200 or 300 and sige ug naog but my assistant steady lang. ako absorb sa peso-dollar difference.

OK LANG SANA kung ang gasulina eh bumaba.... abaw ang LPG nitaas man noon yesterday!!! i dont mind gyud if my GALUNGGONG's price has gone down... yet yesterday it was still 100+ for each fresh kilo.

WE SAY that give the government elbow room.... by golly...they have taken the elbow and the whole arm too! This government is BEYOND human intervention. Whose prayer will God answer? The prayer for the government na matarong....or the prayer of 8million OFWs and the millions of us who are working for/providing BPO services to clients abroad? Do you honestly believe that people will care for other Filipinos when their own family naghihirap? I DO NOT THINK SO.

My own vision... one that most Filipinos have.. is microscopic.... not macro... I am focused on my family and the immediate surroundings... My prayer is... Lord...PLEASE ipa-akyat mo naman ang dollar ulit!!!

While waiting for that to happen... I find ways to increase my income. My solution? Get more clients... have different sources of income by seeking out other businesses.... but I can do that because I am in business. What about those whose lives are dictated with the 15th-30th paychecks kada bulan? These brave 8million-strong souls who sacrifice so that their MICROSCOPIC world will become better for the sake of their kids?

Hahayyy.... I really really honestly believe (and PLS...LET ME BE PROVEN WRONG)... that things will not look up for us "ordinary folks," as my esteemed business colleague ho-chia said, when the dollar hits 38. But hey... if you are right... PRAISE THE LORD!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ho_chia
    i certainly wish it will hit the 38 mark comes 2008 as projected.
    yes, mabuhay na ang pinas samot ana..dili nata maglisod..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast