Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Default ($$) Dollar to Peso Forecast

I noticed that our currency (peso) is going strong over the dollar everyday. Do you think it will remain stronger in the coming days?

Default Re: ($$) Dollar to Peso Forecast

44 if the GLOBAL economy is doing good.

but if the global economy slows.... anything can happen

may unta ig saka sa peso, manaog ang mga prices... pro same ra man ghapon. Ang gasolina 40++ ghapon, useless

hayahay kaayo mga gasolinahan.....

P1 = $0.021797
    P45.88 = $1

personally, i don't see any good use of it. sakto jud, motaas or moubos ang peso vs dollar rate, ang mga prices sa mga palitonon mao ra gihapon, and if not, mosaka, di gyud moubos. and the bad part, affected kaayo ang mga OFWs. mogamay na ilang padala diri sa philippines.

though the economy is getting stronger, sige gihapon ta ug antos. the question is, until when? the numbers are not speaking for themselves

^^ mao gyud, useless. Mas maayo pa tong $1 = 50 at least kung naay mag padala nato ug $$ dagko dagko ang exchange. Kay karon naay magpadala nato ug $1000 = 44,000 nalang sa una is 50,000 just imagine 6000 ang deperensya. Ang 6000 maka palit naman na ug grocery for 1 month

the way i see it murag nahinay ang dollar pero doesnt mean nga nikusog atoa peso...

nalipay ang mga importers, naguol man sad ang mga exporters. The BSP should intervene the fast appreciation of the peso coz its not good man sad. I think it has appreciated by 15% for the last 3 months. Lisod sad na ila trabaho oi kay they have to strike a balance. But for us, we don't see any effects yet. Maybe not yet. What we see is that our ending interest rates are lower due to the better fiscal program of the government which is actually good for spurring economic activity.

I say let the peso b. no interventions or manipulations, ang effect will be felt at what level you are. some feel it right away like the importers, kita taudtauran pa. but the stronger your econmy is the stongrer your currency will be in reference to its current standing. go for pagu-unlad. go philippines!

naa nani pattern aton ekonomiya... huwat2 ra mo.... saka nsad ni ang dollar...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast