Default what superpowers would you want to have?(from any superheroes/fantasy film)

kang mystique combined with rogue's (x-men)
    and kang peter petrelli (heroes)

to name some of the movies/series nga about power-power/magic-magic:

heroes, x-men, fantastic four, sky high, harry potter, golden compass, bionic woman, roswell, superman, justice league, batman, teen titans..etc.

Default Re: what superpowers would you want to have?(from any superheroes/fantasy film)

Superman without the kryptonite. just his power.

Default Re: what superpowers would you want to have?(from any superheroes/fantasy film)

nightcrawler..

I don't want any super powers tbh. I just want what Bruce Wayne have..... money, cool gadgets, and women.

Highlander!

Otherwise I want the power of Takezo Kensei (Adam) from Heroes.

T

i just watched jumper...now I want David's power too! more or less pare pareho cla power ni nightcrawler but i think mas cool kang David kai pas pas au and almost anywhere pwde xa mka teleport as long as naa xa picture. and pangit lang kai pwidi xa masundan ug another jumper for as long as ma trace aha iya jump point. ang kang night crawler kai di man...diba? hehe

acu kang jean grey of xmen

Nen
    Ten, Zetsu, Ren, Hatsu

Superman or vegeta

i want the power of invisibility

11.    Advertisement