Default are you completely satisfied with your family setting right now?

financially?
    emotionally?

are you completely happy with your family setting right now?
    if not, what chage do you want for your familuy or you want to have in your future family?

in my case its financial matter and of course, ater when i have my own family I want to spend time with my kids.... its not so good being somebody
    nga waa ka feel ug parental love. a presence could not replace a present....

Default Re: are you completely satisfied with your family setting right now?

No im not satisfied..

financially i think wala may problema, it's just my parents cguro, dili kahibalo makontento.. & pun-an pa jud very manipulative kaau cla. dili jud typical family ang amo-a, hilom kaau sa balay, halos walay tingogay..

but non of those matter now, i wanna live on my own & sooner i will be.. and if time comes nga mgka-pamilya na ko ug ako-a, i'l promise to myself that i will raise a family like i never felt of having one before.

@ motownkid
    what do you mean d cla ma kontinto? financia income?

perhaps what you mean is time from your parents right? your parents has lesse time for you coz they are busy sa ila office? am I right?

hmmm not exactly walay time.. naa man silay time pero ang problema, gi-unsa nila pag spend ang time...hehe

basta weird kaayo among family oi di jud masabtan..hehe but we're very much used to it na, nidako gud mi mag igsuon nga ingon ani na daan ang setting sa amo-a so naanad na mi, kahibalo na mo-cope up..

yes you have a point. how to spend the time

but bro, never take negative thoughts as your motivation.. that you dont like that..... because the more focus you are on the things that you dont want to happen, it will eventually happen....

hmmm

in my part, i'm not satisfied. Not financially, 'coz at least we can eat three times a day. The problem is, lagyo mi. My hubby is in Manila, and I'm away from my son, too, due to work. I'm living with my mother-in-law, na hindi mapigil ang bibig sa kakakwento, puros na man pud gabalik-balik.

ma-satisfy lang siguro ko kung magkauban na mi sa akong own family, kanang dili hilabtan sa mga biyenan, kanang naa lang sila to guide, dili hilabtan among mga lihok.

7.    Advertisement