Default Missing Felimon, Smooth Friction... Is it possible to buy music in Toronto?

Sorry but I don't speak Bisaya although my parents came from Cebu. I was born here in Toronto and I've been an enthusiast of VISAYAN music. I always felt that Visayan music was more expressive and original than Tagalog music. I've only discovered recently that Cebuanos are making modern music. I thought the Visayan music industrty had been long dead since the days of Pilita Corrales and Dulce. But it's wonderful to hear NEW Visayan like Missing Felimon, Smooth Friction, The Ambassadors, Enchi, Aggressive Audio and Brownian Method. These rock bands don't just dish out music just because music needs to be written a la Parokya Ni Edgar, Freddie Aguilar etc. Anak by Freddie Aguilar is overrated and pretentious. It doesn't display any musical intelligence. And Parokya Ni Edgar. . .Picha Pie? What the hell? Try Solid Ug Lawas by Smooth Friction. That song blows anything that Parokya did right out of the water. And they have such an interesting and unique sound. Well, SOUNDS more like. They have more than one style. Aggressive Audio's Lingin doesn't really display musical intelligence but the song is so heartfelt, honest and passionate.

I can't find these CDs on the internet. Where do you buy them? I've only been downloading them but I'd like to support the bands and the sound quality is better on the CDs.

Default Re: Missing Felimon, Smooth Friction... Is it possible to buy music in Toronto?

Have you heard of Bodoys band? I think u seen him on channel three "pinoy big brothers"
    siya ang pinakasikat na local bank dri sa cebu. Murag raggae ang style pero bisaya kau
    nindot..ang name sa band ky JR. KILAT

ad2 sa limewire then typ jr.kilat...naa na sila..nahan gyud ka nila

Default Re: Missing Felimon, Smooth Friction... Is it possible to buy music in Toronto?

i think you can buy some at indiecultureonline.com..

You might want to check out Smooth Friction's page in soundclick.com. Lotsa dowloads there. Just use the search button.

5.    Advertisement