Default Bible study for call center workers, managers and owners.

A message from one of my friend in Church who is also in the call center industry. Though we're really not that close because we knew each other for still a short period of time and we only see each other in the church, but we both love Our Lord Jesus Christ.

----------------------------------------------------------

Subject: A weekly Bible study for the people in the call center industry

Please email john@christianhotspot.com or john@virtualtelecare.com for address and directions.

Hello friends in the call center industry. I am starting up a “Christian” Bible Study in my house here in the Cebu City area, every Tuesday night at 6:00 PM. 6:00 PM so that people can get to work in time, depending on the time their shift starts. Yes, Catholics are invited and more than welcome. We will have a time of bonding, worship, a short Bible study and time of encouragement.

Why? The call center industry is a very hard place to work and often times people actually skip church because they are so busy. Having a Bible Study ensures in the middle of the week allows someone to still get the Word and also a chance to bond with other believers.

Can Anyone Come? This is a Bible Study for the believer however we will not ever turn someone away.

What we believe: We are non-denominational Bible study that just loves the Lord. We are group of “NON SELF RIGHTEOUS” Christians who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died on the Cross for our sins. We believe in the Trinity and we believe that we are saved by Grace, yet works show are true desire to please Jesus and grow in a relationship with Him. I myself am far from perfect and am one of the least judgmental people in the world, yet I do not hold back from what the Bible says.

IMPORTANT: NO SOLICITING or SEEKING OUT AGENTS ALLOWED AT THE BIBLE STUDY

I nor anyone in my employ or anyone at the Bible Study will be allowed to solicit any other rep at the Bible Study. We encourage agents, managers and owners to attend the Bible study if they like. Anyone caught trying to solicit other reps from other call centers will be kicked out and not allowed back.

John Kehrli
    Virtual Telecare Inc.

P.S. He is an American National so pls. do speak to him in the English language if you want to text or email him because he still can't understand our native language. God bless everybody!

Correction: it's not Capital Area but Capitol Area. My apologies for the mistake. hehehe

what man ang Religion ani bro? dli mani Catholic right?

@aztina888 Non-denominational Bro.

Banned User
    good thing you have this kind of initiative... have you heard of Bo Sanchez?

@smurky yeah bro I've heard of him. why man unta diay bro?

its good to know that we have this, our industry is so stressful and makes us too preoccupied. most of the time forget the better things in life.

is the bible study still on going? is it on a regular tuesday schedule?

9.    Advertisement