Default Gig: Too Close To Comfort / Urban Hive / Jan 23

"Scars are forever, a testimony to our needs, undaunted by our shallow lives, our need to bleed. Flesh was severed, a testimony to our needs, undaunted by our fragile lives, our need to bleed." ~ Circle Takes The Square (Our Need To Bleed)

"You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" ~ Howard Beale (Network)

taronga lang ug lingkod. sikit-sikit lang kay mularga na.

3.    Advertisement