Default why was my thread deleted?

i posted an appropriate topic in the love is.. section and now i could no longer find it. who deleted it and why? i have read the rules and i believe i didnt break any of them. where do the deleted posts go? cant i view it at least nlng so i can copy and paste my question and probably post it in some other site if dili pwede diri sa istorya? it really took me a long time to compose that post and now its gone with all the replies people sent in.

Default Re: why was my thread deleted?

ok.. i found it.. it got merged into the pls advice love problems thread. umm..moderators, i think it would just entail very little effort on your part nman to inform the thread author if gi balhin or something ang post. of ipakita nlng unta sa forum na "transferred or merged to : (name of thread) i tried to use your search function on the main page sa love is... and i searched using the title of the topic i posted... it resulted to nothing gud.

i found it ra when i went thru my own profile and clicked show last posts of this person. the thread didnt show up gud when i clicked show replies to my last post or something.

i hope this wont be taken as an attack or anything by the moderators (having read some complaints and heated discussion na about deleted posts/threads).

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Default Re: why was my thread deleted?

Read the FAQ.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=20145.0

What happened to my topic/post?
    Before crying wolf, please make sure you didn't break any rules and that it really is gone. Both posts and topics can be searched using the search feature. Perhaps it has been merged with another topic? If unsure, PM a moderator explaining what happened and the content+title of your post/thread. Unless the individual moderator feels like it, WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PERSONALLY MESSAGE ANYONE IF THEIR POST/THREAD WAS DELETED! This will not be discussed again!

Shouldn't I be informed if my topic has been locked/deleted/merged?
    The moderators are not required in any way to inform a user if their topic has been locked/deleted/merged. We have gone down this road time and time again ... this will NOT change.

4.    Advertisement