Default HOuse and Lot in Subdivision

Hi istoryans..

Please help me, im here n dubai and im looking for a subdivision, most preffered location in mactan, tayud., and kanang nice ang neighborhood. Budget is 2.5-2.6M d kayo dako since we are just 3 na mo puyo, quite good for a starting family.. please email me at ayengakit@yahoo.com for your porposal and ang paying scheme. kana d kau ko mabug-ana kai world crisis baya.

Hello Ms. Ayen,

I try send you many time in your mail provided but it seems its not working please advise me correct e-mail add to (alfred_solitario2006@yahoo.com) or call or text me +639154529931 beware of dealing on this kind of transaction especially in the net Alfred Solitario

Quote Originally Posted by ayen_kiss View Post
    Hi istoryans..

Please help me, im here n dubai and im looking for a subdivision, most preffered location in mactan, tayud., and kanang nice ang neighborhood. Budget is 2.5-2.6M d kayo dako since we are just 3 na mo puyo, quite good for a starting family.. please email me at ayengakit@yahoo.com for your porposal and ang paying scheme. kana d kau ko mabug-ana kai world crisis baya.

“Welcome to We Buy Houses Memphis, the Official Cash Home Buyer of Memphis, Tennessee, and surrounding areas.

We provide home sellers with a cash option to purchase their property quickly—with NO Repairs, and NO Fees or Commissions.

Simply go to our website or call us at (901) 300-9011 to get a no-obligation cash home offer sent to you. It’s free and confidential.

Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized, and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.

Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.

Just contact us today to get started!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ayen_kiss View Post
    Hi istoryans..

https://www.facebook.com/18362662041...3716270410293/

5.    Advertisement