Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Broken Home

Share your thoughts and advice _ broken family, are you from it?

Default Re: Broken Home

i am. do not blame your parents. when u come to think of it they were once as old as you or me and if you don't know everything at this moment in time, clearly they did not used to either. people make mistakes. and then it's either we learn from our mistakes or learn from another's mistakes; bottomline is that it is from mistakes that we learn. do not let the past eat at you, do not blame it or make it as an excuse for things you think you cannot do. make the past a spring board, they say, not a thing that gets in the way of your potential. a person might come from a broken home but he doesn't have to be broken. i am not.

broken home? ok raman mi bsag broken, Go lang man ghapon sa amo life, maschallenging pa hinuon amo life...inshort life must go on & on no matter what,kaya namin to sabi ni Jobee..

YES!!! just go on if it is you were in the broken home, like us too, the things that we were nicely said was the life must go on...
    I Agree That!!! :mrgreen:

* MY bestfriend in college comes from a broken home. It was their Mom who practically raised, fed and supported each of them. All four of them graduated from college and are now successful in their own chosen field of endeavours. :mrgreen: KUDOS sa ilang Inahan. She is a Superwoman jed!

fortunatey, i don't have..

yea right! diba?  :mrgreen: what is important is "Us, Us, & Us"....

i am one of them..though my parents are not legally separated...it was really hard for the family to cope with it kai my father left without any word...it was a nytmare sa ako family and mostly nko,cos i was a papas girl jud...the thing is he stoped sending money and la pud xa ni communicate namu bsan lng mangumusta after all this years..but luckily we wer fed and raised by my lola..we still have the emptiness without a father but somehow my lola has filled it each day...

mao nay giingon nga dimalas nga pagminyo sa ato ginikanan! swerte2x ra gihapon.... toink....

i am.

but i have nothing against my parents. im more thankful to them kay wa me gepasagdan sa among parents. dey give the best that they can give to us.
    n life kasi we only have two choices..be positive or be a negative!!!
    and i always choose to be a positive!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast