Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What's the best PARTY PLACE for you

ako bisag asa lang basta naay inom ug friends....
    pero nice ang vudu! :8O:

VUDU IS NICE BUT DAGHAN RA AU ANG TAO I GUESS, i agree na anywhere basta youre w ur fwends....:P
    ☃♥☹❤✴♫♘❧☯✩♪★☮♥☼❦♬☂

gosto ko na kanang mag party wla tao kaayo ky dili ko gosto og langas gosto yong like nga fulls.wla mn n mga tao kaayo diha..heheheh

ako bisag asa lang....adto sa halo,kukais og vudu....tagay2x lang with my kaberks....basta walay skol wahahaha.....

Backstreet billiard and karaoke hall sa Banilad beside UC .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default Re: What's the best PARTY PLACE for you

FOrmo is the "in" place to be nowadays, but nothing beats a small party at a nice beach with your closest friends :>

Formo

bisag asa....

FORMO! i just love the place... i dont get "o.p.ed" bec i see most of my friends there! VUDU is still nice though...

It always depends on what you're up for but yes i do agree it also depends on who you're with.

Personally, I love hanging out in Vudu, Formo and Kasadja.

I'm sooooo loving the new Vudu. Nice crowd, great ambiance and a major plus factor is the tight security unlike Pump. There's always something new going on there....some DJ coming down from Manila or some new event...so its always a different experience when you go. Definitely what Cebu needs to be a world-class city!

As for Kasadja, its a nice place to just chill and hang with friends. Interesting interiors and the
    Red Horse is so cheap. The food is something to rave about as well....their pork barbecue is really good and after a long night out i look forward to the sizzling pochero (think Abuhan but nearer) and Bachoy.

Formo is a good place to start in before hitting whatever clubs you fancy. music's good and its not too loud so you can converse with friends. The inside is also a non-smoking area which is a welcome respite for non-smokers like me. Love the pica-pica there. The Chimichangga is a winner. Try it out.

It's nice to know that there are more places to go to now in Cebu...there are different places for the partyphile's different needs.

Don't you just love living in Cebu? Party on people. :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast