Page 1 of 63 123411 ... LastLast

Default Panic Attack, anyone?!

Have you ever had anxiety disorders? :8O:

i used to. the doctor never really told me that it was panic attack. but i diagnosed myself over the internet and i had some of the symptoms. i did some researching and it englightened me. so i suggest anyone having this should do the same thing. and do not be afraid. don't try to fight it. trying to fight it would only worsen it. if u find yourself preparing to fight it, it will come. so do not prepare for it. i used to brace myself everytime i have an attack, but it only turned worse. search inside you, i think you'll know what's causing it. u might also like to go the doctor. all these are based on what i think used to happen to me. so i can't really tell anybody the proper thing to do.

:P luthienne, thanks for the insights. jaz wanna know we're not alone in these. i had my shares of researching too. doctors wont really tell anyway...

no prob. may i know your symptoms, moyti?

i got quite a lot of symptoms. the most common is panic attack, which may either be triggered or jaz happens out of the blue. some other symptoms include: palpitation, cold flush, acid reflux (heartburn), chest pains, jittery, lightheadedness, confusion, etc. samok kaayu, it makes you feel paranoid. but im able to cope up with these... how bout u?

i first had the palpitations. then the confusion. everything had this dreamy effect. it was weird. but yes i am able to cope up with it. it's good u have too.

A panic attack is a sudden surge of overwhelming fear that comes without warning and without any obvious reason. It is far more intense than the feeling of being 'stressed out' that most people experience. Symptoms of a panic attack include:

racing heartbeat
    difficulty breathing, feeling as though you 'can't get enough air'
    terror that is almost paralyzing
    dizziness, lightheadedness or nausea
    trembling, sweating, shaking
    choking, chest pains
    hot flashes, or sudden chills
    tingling in fingers or toes ('pins and needles')
    fear that you're going to go crazy or are about to die

so..
    are u one of us?

luthienne wala pa ko kasuway ug panic attack pero, there are times nga over stressed ko, i just cry and get hysterical. naa may tambal ana, xanax (generic-aprazolam), naa koy mga miga nga naay panic and anxiety attack ,mao na ila tambal

sometimes we jaz dont know we have these symptoms. it's not something like others tell us that we're going crazy. it's not a sickness either. crying and getting hysterical is somehow part of being depressed, especially if overstressed. unlike in the US and other developed countries, all these things are yet to be socially accepted especially here in our place.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 63 123411 ... LastLast