Blog Entries

Default The Spirituality of Jesus The christ

I find this very profound statements from one of the blogs I have read about Jesus The Christ!

I have been inspired by this wonderful teacher, master, guide and deity since I was but a child. I didn't always agree with the church's teachings, but I have always known the teachings of the Christ were true and universal, no matter what religion.

I look to the life and teachings of Jesus as a way to understanding the path to compassion and enlightenment. I am most profoundly touched by his commandment to "Love One Another." I feel that if only we each could do this a little bit more that we would end prejudice, we would end war, we would end hunger, and we would discover truly how to live in a peace oriented world.

My prayer is that each of us take this as a life principle, regardless of our religion, race, culture or creed. May we be blessed with the ability to each day love one another as Jesus asked us to do with our neighbors, our enemies, our families. May we ask for this blessing to touch the lives of each person on this planet. May we visualize it happening. May we practice it with passion! May we realize it so that the heart of humanity may heal.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Last edited by regnauld; 01-05-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    I find this very profound statements from one of the blogs I have read about Jesus The Christ!

I have been inspired by this wonderful teacher, master, guide and deity since I was but a child. I didn't always agree with the church's teachings, but I have always known the teachings of the Christ were true and universal, no matter what religion.

I look to the life and teachings of Jesus as a way to understanding the path to compassion and enlightenment. I am most profoundly touched by his commandment to "Love One Another." I feel that if only we each could do this a little bit more that we would end prejudice, we would end war, we would end hunger, and we would discover truly how to live in a peace oriented world.

My prayer is that each of us take this as a life principle, regardless of our religion, race, culture or creed. May we be blessed with the ability to each day love one another as Jesus asked us to do with our neighbors, our enemies, our families. May we ask for this blessing to touch the lives of each person on this planet. May we visualize it happening. May we practice it with passion! May we realize it so that the heart of humanity may heal.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Mat 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

si Jesus Christ mismo ang nagsulti ana...asa man ang "PEACE" nga imong giingon nga mismong ang imong kaugalingong pamilya man ang imong makontra kung musunod ka niya?

nagdamgo raman siguro ka reg dili man ka ganahan muatubang sa reality nga nahitabo sa kalibutan...

3.    Advertisement