Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sakto ba paminawon?

Asay normal paminawon:

"BATO NGA MOHILAK UG LUHA SA TAWO" O "ANG TAWO NGA MOHILAK UG BATO?"

DILI ba walay normal ani? kaw spring unsa imong side ani? I will challenge you ayaw pag iningles kay BISAYA TA DIRI...

Dili na NORMAL . That is PARANORMAL but will never be ABNORMAL since that is what you have in mind .

Now case studies and investigation will proceed its findings to become a MIRACLE if it is involving RELIGIOUS MATTERS that are AUTHENTICATED and RECOGNIZED .

You are challenging me ? In what sense ? To argue about it ? or mag BINISAYA diri ? LMFAO !! Dont even start with me mr VIEN . You should know like a lot of people knew me .

================================================== ============================

I will wait for your answer . If it satisfies me , it will go on . You cant even start a thread that has an APPROPRIATE TITLE .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Aw abi nako ug supernatural hehehehe

cge.. about aning rebolto nga naghilak, unsay rason nganong motuo ka?

ang science ba nag prove nga tinuod ba nga luha ang niagas sa mata sa usa ka rebolto?
    give me an answer so that i will investigate kung dili lang ba ni ilad ilad...

Quote Originally Posted by Vien View Post
    Aw abi nako ug supernatural hehehehe

That is the same thing . Something SCIENCE cant explain but then we have to stick to the keyword " NORMAL " so as for you to easily catch up .

cge.. about aning rebolto nga naghilak, unsay rason nganong motuo ka?
    I dont have reasons na mo tuo ko DAYON unless it is authenticated na it is a MIRACLE . If it even if it takes for me " TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE " na notion , I would go to that route .

Now , when it is authenticated ... I would believed in that since SCIENCE cant even come up with a systemtaic approach that is complete , how much more ako na believer lang . Ive known so many ATHEIST who believed in MIRACLES in the religious sector but that didnt bridge their interest in converting . It just amuses them , bototm line is ... MIRACLES and PARANORMAL OCCURENCE is a FACT .

ang science ba nag prove nga tinuod ba nga luha ang niagas sa mata sa usa ka rebolto?
    give me an answer so that i will investigate kung dili lang ba ni ilad ilad...
    Of course SCIENCE ang mo prove kung kana siya na SUBSTANCE ( LUHA ) is indeed LUHA and dili manmade na fluid .

you better stop posting in a spamming manner ( 3 replies in a row ) . That is a violation and this will serve as your warning .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

ok sorry sa offense.

hala ui... ka obvious ba ug intention sa TS.
    grow up na ui. haha...

Uhmm..onsa diay intention sa TS?

bato na mohilak? dapat mosayaw sad unta to.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast