Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who is ALEISTER CROWLEY...666?

im quite intrigue and bit facinated with this man...he was branded as "The wickedest man on earth"...some says he had the marked 666 on him? SO...WHO WAS THIS MAN ANYWAY??

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_bonz59 View Post
    im quite intrigue and bit facinated with this man...he was branded as "The wickedest man on earth"...some says he had the marked 666 on him? SO...WHO WAS THIS MAN ANYWAY??

lol none of the above just a bogus rumor surrounded him

u can check my 5 hours video (the life and death of A.C.)

all hail to A.C. the Baphomet X°

ty....

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Aleister Crowley (pronounced /ˈkroʊli/) (12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947), born Edward Alexander Crowley, was an English occultist, writer, mountaineer, poet, playwright, yogi, and possible spy.[1] He was an influential member of occult organizations, including the Golden Dawn, the A∴A∴, and Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.),[2] and is known today for his magical writings, especially The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema. He gained notoriety during his lifetime, and was denounced in the popular press of the day as "The wickedest man in the world."[3][4][5][6]
    Crowley was also a chess player in his youth, a painter, astrologer, hedonist, bisexual, recreational drug experimenter, and social critic.

Source:

Aleister Crowley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Aleister Crowley (pronounced /ˈkroʊli/) (12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947), born Edward Alexander Crowley, was an English occultist, writer, mountaineer, poet, playwright, yogi, and possible spy.[1] He was an influential member of occult organizations, including the Golden Dawn, the A∴A∴, and Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.),[2] and is known today for his magical writings, especially The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema. He gained notoriety during his lifetime, and was denounced in the popular press of the day as "The wickedest man in the world."[3][4][5][6]
    Crowley was also a chess player in his youth, a painter, astrologer, hedonist, bisexual, recreational drug experimenter, and social critic.

Source:

Aleister Crowley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a brilliant man who eventually destroyed himself. he was a genius, a man of many accomplishments. but his love for all things that went again the social norms of his time became his downfall. he was a mountaineer, a great poet, a magician, a leader, a Satanist, an astrologer, a writer. but his eventual death was caused by his substance and drug abuse. he really was TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE but GREAT!

he changed the world of the occult with his rituals which evoked the right emotions. for his followers, maybe he was the GREATEST but to most who misunderstood him or perhaps who were against his principle of DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW, he was the Wickedest Man in the World. and he relished that title so much so that he disturbed his neighbors by singing a hymn to the sun in his garden butt naked. hehehe..

this man is truly ahead of his time. i would advise those who are interested in his story to study it. sift out what is truly the meaning of Aleister's life. his life is a good study in psychology. you will understand later on how there's a thin line between genius and madness. he did not start out bad, like most criminals in the world. he was shaped by his environment and his reaction to it. as any of us would do, we could either turn inward and be more timid, or choose to fight the pressure and become OURSELVES.

I think my idol Hitler is the wicked one........

kuyawa aning tawhana ui...mo.tira sad og kapwa laki...chixboy ni xa kay motira og chix nya motira sad og boy...

Banned User
    wow?! thanks for all the info...karon pa ko kadungog ani niya dah! hahaha

-WEI?

He was a sort of Charles Manson of that time. Although a gifted writer, he squandered his years (and his inheritance) trying to find life's answers in the places most of us dare not look. Became deeply involved in the occult and was charismatic enough to convince others to join him in a life of debauchery. His extremely selfish, deceitful and aloof behavior makes me suspect that he was mentally ill, possibly psychotic.

i don't know.

enlighten me.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast