Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

^Ot: gi ban siya ni rodsky sa science forum.

^OT: kasayo wahehe.. murag ganahan man sad siya ma ban...

Why would I attempt to define God?
    Would it satisfy one's knowledge or curiosity?
    (Kapoy uroy)

I wont attempt to defined anything that beyond my limits and faith.
    Last edited by mystes; 03-10-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tripwire View Post
    ... or God is the absense of evil.

My attempt to define God? NOTHING.
    The question is: If there is a God, than he knows your statement, so if so, do you want God to define you as Nothing? Or do you want him to define you as Something? One must first give respect, before one can expect to receive respect in return.
    Last edited by jamesmusslewhite; 03-28-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flying fish View Post
    an attempt to define god,,,is an attempt to fit the elephants swimming trunks to a rat.
    It is more like trying to put the trunks of a rat onto an elephant; because no matter how we try, we will always come up short and it will never fit his sear immensity.

Quote Originally Posted by mystes View Post
    Why would I attempt to define God?
    Would it satisfy one's knowledge or curiosity?
    (Kapoy uroy)

I wont attempt to defined anything that beyond my limits and faith.
    Finally someone that shows true wisdom. Bravo

defining God would be... grabe. my wisdom is not enough. basta all i know is He exists.

define God? even the most genius human being to ever walk the earth would never define God...our wisdom and knowledge cant be compared to the knowledge and wisdom of God....no creation could ever outwit the Creator....

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    define God? even the most genius human being to ever walk the earth would never define God...our wisdom and knowledge cant be compared to the knowledge and wisdom of God....no creation could ever outwit the Creator....
    I have to fully agree with you statement.

I believe even 1,000 years of schooling could not even begin prepare us to be able grasp the complexities of the subjects required, to even try to answer the questions that some simpletons are demanding answers to. That is why it has to be taken on faith. We are like common dogs trying to understand the universe of our master. I have had some clever dogs, but none were ever intelligent enough to grasp the concept of money. They could not drive the car to the market to purchase their own dog food. They could not grasp the everyday complexities of that which confronts common man's every day existence. Yet a mere man wants to understand God, the secrets of the cosmos, and the complexities of the whole of the universe. The difference between man and dog is, a dog understands it's place in the order of things. This makes a common dog often smarter than a man for the most part.

We have to understand our place in the order of things. We may have a high opinion of ourselves, but in the order of things we are merely a bug. Bugs who think they can be smarter than God. Dogs who want to be above their master. Men trying to bend God to their will. This is the true definition of ignorance. True knowledge is understanding you place, and it is the best you can ever hope to understand. Anything more is just a self-disillusionment due to false pride.

10.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910