https://www.istorya.net/forums/genera...n-session.html

This is nothing but a clear tactic of ruining my reputation. I wasn't associated with florida blanca's account. This thread is too much. It is giving me the humiliation, and this is not right. I need you to immediately close this thread and ban those who were responsible in this lie, and the threadstarter! If they have an issue with the florida blanca or whoever she is, they should deal with her. This is just simply disrespect.

I need you guys to take further action with this thread.

I came up here to clean my name and I'm not associated with the Florida Blanca account. I don't know her, I am unaware of who she is and her identity is simply unknown to me. Being an istorya member for two years and a half, I never experienced this kind of disrespect. I want those who are responsible in invading my privacy and ruining my reputation to be banned from this website, immediately.

Admins, Mods, I would hope for your utmost consideration regarding this matter. Rules are rules and they should abide with it. They clearly violated a forum rule and apparently, this is a personal attack to a member of this forum, it's a personal attack, to me.

Thank you very much