Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy Centers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    these neurons connects to the glands , hence release hormones through meditation . pain killers . stress relivers.

a body pharmacy that may cure most illness.
    let's placed our discussion within the boundaries of the intended context, shall we? The Chakras or energy centers that I mentioned tho connected to some organs and glands of our body is not something physical, it is outside human physiology.

the subconcious mind is pretty powerful to be understood or controlled /

maybe it applies mind over matter /body .

whats outside the physical body only exist in the mind therefore a dellusion , hallucination , schizo .

- im out of here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    the subconcious mind is pretty powerful to be understood or controlled /

maybe it applies mind over matter /body .

whats outside the physical body only exist in the mind therefore a dellusion , hallucination , schizo .

- im out of here
    well we cannot deny the fact that crazy people sees something that ordinary people can't. But clairvoyants are of a different kind. These people if not all of them then I guess most of them are successful in some ways. They are good in the arts and culture, some can even teach well. Totally opposite from people who is suffering mental sickness.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-14-2010 at 07:31 PM.

- im out of here
    heheheheeh... pass lang ko ana part..
    kay akong mouse naa man sa gawas sa akong lawas, pero dili man xa sa ako lang huna2x ... heheehe..
    unya ang magnet naay magnetic field sa iyang outside, pero dili man to xa sa huna2x lang...

hehe

ot: nabantayan nako naa na lagi koy infraction points??... unsay reward ana kung mahimo nanang 2? mahimo na kog premium ana?

heehe

ty..

7-c
    6-h
    5-a
    4-k
    3-r
    2-a
    1-s

unsay pasabot anang numbering system?

wow, i like this thread,..peace to all of you who seriously practice meditation.

Consciousness and energy move from one frequency to another in spiraling fashion.. ambot lang unsaon paggamit ani parehas ni naruto...

Mora diay na si David Bowman sa 2010: A Space Odyssey. Nahimong pure energy. Or Gary Valenciano as Mr. Energy. Or Secretary Angie Reyes - the energy czar nga way chur.

I'm out of here.

katong nakasulay na meditate, nakaexperience mo og pulsing/vibrating energy sa lawas? murag siya og heartbeat pag una, dayon kung mo go ka deeper into the meditation, mura siya og pendulum and lastly, mura siya og spiral movement/revolution within the body? curious lang ko ha

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast