Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default ********RACE TA MGA AMIGO********

Can anybody help me install a turbo for my civic(b16) using turbos that can be pulled out from a surplus yard or a turbo kit that can be sold for a cheap price

Default Re: pls help me install a turbo for SiR-II (EG)

dako mana kaau trabaho bai.. kay ang imong internals dili man gud para turbo.. you need to change to forged internals to run a high boost(if youre looking for speed)..if notr ma daot lang na imo makina ana... then naa man sad mga small garett turbines na pra bolt on sa mga sir(im not shure) but only low boost..(0.5 bar lang)not so much feel.. mas nindut jud NA basta honda cars... or better yet mag engine transplant ka nalng..pangita ug H22(prelude man tingali ni) na makina or kanang makina sa type R(forgot the code) then tuned it NA...

cheers

agree ko ni handy, and dako sad gasto mag convert into turbo. tilaan lang imong P100K. better swap nalang into H22 or B18c5a or B20. Turbo B16a can hardy get 200hp, pwera lang kung gastohan gyud nimo. but for B18C5a kaya ra ang 200hp at N/A. less maintenance pa ang N/A engine.

Things to ponder @ YBK234 ...

- If you opt for MOTOR SWAP , pag turbo na lang

- B16 motors are very stable and very accomplish motor to start as a platform , why waste ? Its the worlds highest HP output per liter in a motor @ 160 HP and its 1.6 L

- To achieve 200 HP for a B16 is very easy . To achieve it in WHP ( wheel HP , real and usable ) is not that hard .

- Always remember what you PAY is what you GET . Dont rely on USED or salvaged parts just because it is cheaper . You will end up in the long run ihn spending more .

- Having your B16 motor force induced does not mean you have to bulletproof your engine because you need that HIGH HORSE POWER ... I dont even need a 200 HP on the wheel in Cebu much more on a sedan chassis . WHo would want to race or compete in a sedan like the Civic other than go rally which is for Evo's and Scoobies ? Just a little kick would be fine and around 10 psi of boost is safe for a stock B16 motor around the city and long drives heading to Daanbantayan .

- Remember that there is a fine line between FI ( force induction ie turbocharger , supercharger , nitrous oxide ) and NA ( naturally aspirated ) because the format of the 2 is very critical depending on the purpose of the project . A basic upgrade of a bolt on turbo in stock settings will givie the tuner a lot of headache to make that same power in NA platform . NA is not a joke other than you want to say I have I/H/E .

- To answer your question , I dont know who sells who or who are authorized distributors in Cebu if you are in Cebu but there are a lot of good manufacturers of turbo kits for your motor . HKS and GREDDY alone are test prpven and up to the task of giving your need for speed . Save your money and get the best ones the market has to offer if you really want to turbocharge your car .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

kung dli lng turbo mga bro unsa may maayo ako i upgrade sa engine dat is affordable

bai nindot ba mo apil ug grupo sa mga auto

YBK234, kung gusto ka budget meal lang na turbo, naa man sad mga surplus pero ambot kung mu-match ba sa b16a hehehe kasagan raba surplus na turbo is for diesel. custom made lang ka ug ex manifold basin ma da ra ning mga surplus. but as what i have said, basin labad lang imong ulo aning chop chop turbos. or you might as well take springfeild advice to but bolt on low boost turbo kit, pero dako gyud ka magasto..

its just simply....if you dont have the budget then dont go for turbo...

Quote Originally Posted by ybk234
    bai nindot ba mo apil ug grupo sa mga auto
    bai para unsa man muapil ka ug gruopo? kung plano gyud ka apil ug mga drag races then okey na siya. kung ganahan sad ka naay kauban magtambay, okey sad ang groupo. psychologically mukusog sad imong car kung dunna ka grupo hehehehe with matching stickers dayun sa car club ninyo hehehehe diba murag mukusog tanawun imong car? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jojo_mouth2
    bai para unsa man muapil ka ug gruopo? kung plano gyud ka apil ug mga drag races then okey na siya. kung ganahan sad ka naay kauban magtambay, okey sad ang groupo. psychologically mukusog sad imong car kung dunna ka grupo hehehehe with matching stickers dayun sa car club ninyo hehehehe diba murag mukusog tanawun imong car? hehehe
    haha cool

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast