Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: an open mind

Quote Originally Posted by The_Child View Post
    i beg the TS indulgence, but this is the same question as to 'if God is all powerful could he create a stone he could not carry"
    what? why you say that? can you explain?

i would be glad to ask him , how perfect r u .
    did the 6day creation realy happen .
    how can u explain the universe .
    the far is our intelligence really from urs.
    did evolution relly hapen .

and if he can convice mankind . and if it brings forth - good for mankind .
    then we have same goal.

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    i would be glad to ask him , how perfect r u .
    did the 6day creation realy happen .
    how can u explain the universe .
    the far is our intelligence really from urs.
    did evolution relly hapen .

and if he can convice mankind . and if it brings forth - good for mankind .
    then we have same goal.
    that's cool, i assume you are currently an atheist, or agnostic is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Yup, you're right Bro,
    But GOD does not have a scientific entity?..............
    Well since you brought up the issue about energy in the universe I'm assuming you're talking science and that god is made up of some entity made of mind or energy.

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    there you go, not only that you miss that point of this thread but, you also don't understand the topic. i don't really care what you current belief system is. i'm just asking everyone regardless of their belief whether they have an open mind, free from their biases and assumptions if their belief was proven false. do you understand that?
    I did answer The question...who would not change if one is thrown at with a truth the size of a moon!

Reminds me: "Do you think sugar is sweet?"

Peace!

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    Well since you brought up the issue about energy in the universe I'm assuming you're talking science and that god is made up of some entity made of mind or energy.
    Will natural science is as of the moment is still incapable of defining GOD. Science as the basis for facts is as of the moment does not possess the complete imperics in in describing everything. We and our Science is still too limited in knowing what should be known, thus we resort in furnishing speculative theories just to satisfy the questions of something beyond our knowledge. One of the instances is "Where did we came from?", could science offer the facts, or just theories. I think we still did not yet arrive on that stage when we can say that Science is conclusive, and so are we.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Will natural science is as of the moment is still incapable of defining GOD. Science as the basis for facts is as of the moment does not possess the complete imperics in in describing everything. We and our Science is still too limited in knowing what should be known, thus we resort in furnishing speculative theories just to satisfy the questions of something beyond our knowledge. One of the instances is "Where did we came from?", could science offer the facts, or just theories. I think we still did not yet arrive on that stage when we can say that Science is conclusive, and so are we.
    be that as it may but to completely encompass something into FAITH or a GOD Is just as limiting as our science. We were designed to think. Dismissing unanswered questions to faith is just as mindless as being given a car and choosing not to drive it because you're afraid to use it or you don't know how it works or you might break it and so on with those excuses the naive mind can think of.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    be that as it may but to completely encompass something into FAITH or a GOD Is just as limiting as our science. We were designed to think. Dismissing unanswered questions to faith is just as mindless as being given a car and choosing not to drive it because you're afraid to use it or you don't know how it works or you might break it and so on with those excuses the naive mind can think of.
    But actually science is in progression and is still exploring and probing. There is a possibility that what is theoretical and impossible in the present might become a fact in the future. Centuries ago man conceives that iron would never float into water, but what actually did happen, iron did float into water as ships do, it even flies.
    In searching for the truth, the true virtue is not really giving up, but persistence.How one would know if the car do really break if he would not try driving it.

Exactly my point! If man uses faith in the paranormal he puts a stop to his thinking

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Yup, i agree, for now blind it may seem for science, but I'm still optimistic it will not in the upcoming future.........

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast