Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Infractions: 0/3 (6)

Talking iSTORYA.NET'S Top 10 Prettiest

10.)
    Ms. Switzerland

Q: How will you help in solving the global warming problem?
    A: I will put many smileys in my posts so that the world will be smiling. That would be all, thank you and good evening.

• Awards: Ms. Close-Up Smile; Ms. Off-Topic 2010; Ms. Photogenic
    • Smiley posts are discouraged and will be deleted on sight. Max of 3 smiley's with post. Use smileys as scarcely as you possibly can. Each serves a particularly specific purpose, but also can be a tad annoying if used in excess.
    • Posts that are out of the subject of the thread are bound to get an infraction.

9.)
    Ms. Kenya

Q: What can you say about racial and sexual discrimination?
    A: Well, first of all I would like to thank Fanny Serrano for my make-up. Your question about discrimination is discriminating because I don't know about them and I don't care about you. Good evening.

• Awards: Ms. Disrespectful; Best In Make-up
    • Posts should be composed in such a manner that respects persons of all races, religions, cultures, and sexualities. No post may contain personal attacks, as they have no proper place in discussions. The purpose of this forum is to facilitate growth, not to belittle others. This also applies to Private Messages and the Shoutbox entries.
    • You are allowed to disagree with the opinions of other members but you are not allowed to attack the person or their circumstances.

8.) Ms. Australia

Q: Do you believe in God?
    A: Yes I do have faith in God, but I don't have faith in the items sold in Buy & Sell. They are all crap and I don't need them.

• Awards: Best In Swimsuit; Ms. Calendar Girl
    • Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing to say, stay out of the thread. If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller through his/her contacts.
    • Posting of derogatory remarks about the trader or about his/her item will not be tolerated. Instead, post your situation in a calm and friendly manner. Flaming will only raise tempers, hurting your chance of getting your goods or money back. If one persists, send a PM to any of the moderators.

7.) Ms. Chile

Q: If ever reincarnation is true, what do you want to be like in the second life?
    A: Ah, yes that's correct we offer free training seminar for nurses, no hidden fees, only P500 donation. We also have very affordable jewelries and lady's accessories. You may visit our website at advertise-anywhere.com

• Awards: Marketer of the Year; Most Punctual Award
    • No user may advertise any product or service on this message board outside of the Buy, Sell, Trade and Classifieds forums.
    • You need to be a Junior member (30 posts) in order to create new threads in Buy & Sell.

6.) Ms. Japan

Q: Do you agree that the U.S. economy is crippled by the recession?
    A: Hai! Arigato San! That is very easy solution to that. All you need just click advertisement on website then earn many many dollars. I know many good PTC if you interested click my link.

• Awards: Best In Talent; Recruiter of the Year Award
    • Do not post SPAM. SPAM includes unsolicited advertisements, flooding of the boards, inappropriate or illegal content, thread hijacking, and cross-posting of topics. Persistent violations will result in a ban.
    • PTC referral links and other forms of invitational (Lockerz) posts are not allowed.
    • Do not advertise your products/services inside another member's thread.

5.) Ms. China

Q: What's your advise to the next President of the Philippines?
    A: I will offer him very cheap dual sim cellphone Nokiya and nice bag for his wife that looks like original. Thank you for the question and hello to my fans.

• Awards: Ms. Piracy Award; Best In Imitation
    • Talking about warez, bootleg records, pirated discs and anything of the same ground are not allowed here. Selling of Class AAA, export overruns, imitations and replica items such as clothing, shoes, accessories and similar items are strictly prohibited.
    • This includes selling/buying of clone/fake/imitation cellphones, clothes and accessories.

4.) Ms. Russia

Q: What's your vision of the internet technology 20 years from now?
    A: Good evening sir and to all the audience here. We have very cheap and affordable hosting solution. Just go to our website for the different packages we offer.

• Awards: Blog of the Year Award; Best Website Award
    • Promotion of your website (personal or business) is strictly limited to the Websites & Multimedia forum. Anything outside that forum will be deleted on sight.
    • However, web services advertisements like web hosting, web design, etc. are not allowed in the Websites & Multimedia section. Ads like this belong in the Buy/Sell forum.
    • This includes websites and or blogs that are selling items.

3.)
    Ms. Germany

Q: Do you believe in supernatural beings?
    A: No, I don't. And I don't believe in God also. I am an atheist and I will rule over this forum. I'm not afraid of your infraction so give it to me now, baby!

• Awards: Ms. Spirituality; Best Atheist Award
    • Be careful when posting in the Spirituality & Occult forums. Each of the sub-forums there has it's own local forum rules. Be sure to read and understand them before engaging in any discussion within the boards.
    • Violations committed inside the Spirituality & Occult forums are worth 3 infraction points, so be very cautious.

2.) Ms. Afghanistan

Q: How can you help fight terrorism?
    A: Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Hey, you moderator, why did you give me infraction? I do nothing wrong. I did not even know where the rules are then you give me infraction just that?

• Awards: Best In Argument; Ms. I-Don't-Care Award
    • Do not argue with the enforcement of the Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.
    • If you have any complaints about a moderator or his actions, send a Private Message to BeoR or Galadriel.
    • Creating a topic about your infraction will just make matters worse.

AND THE WINNER IS...

1.) Ms. Philippines

Q: Is there still hope for the Philippines?
    A: Ah well, you know, actually we're just friends. By the way, before I forget, up sa ta ani para mabasa! Up for today! Up for tomorrow! Mabuhay si Pacman!

• Awards: First Runner Up Up Up - Last Year; Texter's Choice Award
    • Bumping of topics without any valid or justifiable reason is strictly prohibited.
    • Do not bump your threads. If people are interested, they will reply, if not the thread will be allowed to die.
    • You are only allowed to bump your own threads when in the Buy, Sell, Trade and Classifieds forum.
    • When inside Buy & Sell, a maximum of 1 bump every 12 hours is tolerable.
    • You are only allowed to have 3 threads on the first page on any Buy / Sell sub forums.
    • It is encouraged that only thread starters should bump their threads.

-----

These are the Top 10 Most Violated Rules.

The images used in this post are nothing but teasers to keep you reading until the end.

If ever you encounter any of these pretty ladies, please click the button.

Thank You.

-----

This ranking is subject to change without prior notice.

Last edited by YJOB; 03-13-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    hehehe.. nice way of putting it.. igo ko ani ms. switzerland k hilig au ko og smileys for a cheerful person like me ultimo posts nako matakdan hehehe... thnx job
    Last edited by beyee; 03-13-2010 at 06:24 PM.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

hahaha... maayoha jd aning YJOB wui napabasa jud ko nmo... good job!!!

wew! nice one TS!
    up for this!

oy mga chix may nakauna ug basa... kini mga gwapa jud ni sila, for sure they are checking this thread kung namention ba sila apil, he he

salamat chix

dili boss... namasin na sila nga naa ilang name... LOL...

^^hahaha. nice one kit!

maayuha jd nimo sir yjob oi. idol!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YJOB View Post
    oy mga chix may nakauna ug basa... kini mga gwapa jud ni sila, for sure they are checking this thread kung namention ba sila apil, he he

salamat chix
    hahaha... curious ko kung unsa napod imo strategy in laying out ur rules.. mao naman gud imo trend... "laying out the trends in layman's term ala literary/comedy/teaser"
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Bsin feel nila na naa ila nem nka.lista.....LMAO!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast