Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default what's wrong with you, moderators?

what's wrong with you people? even a topic about S&O in the GENERAL DISCUSSION thread, i repeat, IN THE general discussion thread, is being locked and closed? i mean, why? i emailed this moderator "vern" asking why S&O thread was closed, until now i haven't got a reply. what's wrong with you people? why do you hate the S&O thread so much? it's not enough that you give infractions to would-be offenders? that you have to delete the whole thing? why? just because some people don't think or believe the way you do? whatever happened to the freedom of speech and expression? you moderators are biased to one side only. you don't care about the opinion of the minority. as long as there are people who don't think like you, or don't believe like you, you perceive them as a threat, that's why you censored those who can't agree with your self-righteous opinions.

if i am wrong, then tell me. explain it to me. AND bring back the S&O thread.

the Sprirituality & Occult thread is the ONLY reason why i joined istorya.net. at first, i had high regard to the makers of this wonderful avenue for thinking people to meet and SHARE thoughts. but right now, i feel like being silenced. do you have any idea what it feels like to be silenced? you were about to share something, but then in the middle of it, you are being silenced? it's like your thoughts were deemed irrelevant. but who are all of you to judge someone else's thoughts as irrelevant? your jobs were supposed to act as moderators, to moderate, NOT act as MTRCB and censor everything. if you do that, you're going to piss a lot of customers out there. then you lose credibility. then you lose the people's respect.

come on, guys. you have to admit that the S&O thread is the only thread (aside from the dictatorial Science thread) that you can ACTUALLY have an intelligent and sensible conversations. well, aside from the fundies, they have a role to play, and that is to add color to the now-boring forum that istorya.net has become.

please sirs/ma'ams, i appeal to you that you bring back the Spirituality and Occult thread.

(and fire out the dictatorial moderators who think they are always smarter than anyone else.)

after this post, you can mute me. or you can ban me. i don't care. i've said what i meant. and i meant what i've said. after S&O was gone, it's not worth to visit istorya.net anymore.

S&O was our life in istorya.net, but now that you've taken it away from us, you just left us high and dry.

respectfully grieving,
    the hellblazer

Pde mo like? Like

Have we -accused heretics-convicted and sentence to death anyone and send the soul to hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    (aside from the dictatorial Science thread)
    i like!..haha!!

your jobs were supposed to act as moderators, to moderate, NOT act as MTRCB and censor everything. if you do that, you're going to piss a lot of customers out there. then you lose credibility. then you lose the people's respect.
    kani sa akoang tan-aw...since we're not actually paying for our membership mao sayon ra kaayo pag tangtang sa mga mods ang mga different areas sa Istorya..kai they have that right since it's their own site silay gabuhat ilaha na money and time gi invest..pero on my part..maskin lang unta gamay na elaboration ba..vern emailed me and i didn't quite get what was meant about "PERMISSIONS" wa ko ka gets..i asked further pero wla nman ko gi entertain..so i guess ana jd na..ilaha man ang site kita mga freeloaders rman ta..pero akoa lang unta si gamay lang explanation gd..and kanang makasabot ang tanan..parehas sa gbuhat ni Fingolfin when he disabled SnO for a while in observance with the death of a fellow mod..and if daugon lang sa ratings..pinakataas baya jd ang SnO ug mga posts and views..in totality i really don't agree with this "censorhip" of sorts..unless the admis do give a reason why gitangtang..pero i believe that Istorya admins think that they don't owe the residents of SnO any explanations..murag.."..will change without prior notice.." okay rman ko ana pero since daghan man gd musulod dinha na section magbilin lang unta ug gamai na explanation..enuf na makasabot ang mga mugbo ug sabot.

come on, guys. you have to admit that the S&O thread is the only thread (aside from the dictatorial Science thread) that you can ACTUALLY have an intelligent and sensible conversations. well, aside from the fundies, they have a role to play,
    btaw the chaos of SnO is what makes the SnO..SnO...wlai mod nga makoreksyon kng unsa dapat i title sa thread kai misleading daw kuno kaayo well in fact madala nlang unta ug sabot..eventhough a lot of people there don't agree a lot..it's what makes it a lively discussion..

after this post, you can mute me. or you can ban me. i don't care. i've said what i meant. and i meant what i've said. after S&O was gone, it's not worth to visit istorya.net anymore.

S&O was our life in istorya.net, but now that you've taken it away from us, you just left us high and dry.
    I do value and take pride sa akoang designation dri sa istorya..since ang SnO section jd ang nagpa CIA nko..pero if it's gonna be gone for good..then i guess if you guys see my post as "heretical" to the tenets of the forum..then you can ban me as well..it doesn't matter anymore.

respectfully grieving,
    so very grieving as well.

mmm.. this is interesting..

mao na jud ni... tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by vern
    It's great all the theories people come up with when something isn't the way it was. With that said, no there was no specific reason on why the section has disappeared other that other than me going over permissions. I was going over permissions because every once in a while, a newbie somehow gets a post in. That really is the honest to God answer, but feel free to come up with conspiracy theories including, but not limited to ... premium membership required, aliens, nazis, communists, gremlins, or God himself.

I will get back to it later this week.
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/suppor...religions.html

permissions ang issue.. so hulat lang gyud ta. i miss the old SnO pero maka-high blood usahay.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    heheheh very well said.

+1

nahala modz please exlpain it.. with facts and proof..

yeah I am also wondering why S&Q has been deleted also I noticed most of the threads relate to S&Q were locked up with no explanations at all... i thought at first that it was temporarily deleted in observance of the holy week but i was wrong, it never came back and i have no idea when it will come back...

i am appealing also to the admins to please bring back S&Q, though i have not contributed much on that section but i love chillin out in S&Q, agreeing on sir hell that its a section with sensible conversation...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast