Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default *** Education in the Basic Curriculum

I don't know if this thread belongs here...

I am an educator and I have been greatly affected by this move of the Department of Education. Since the outbreak of HIV in the Philippines, the Department of Education has reconsidered (since they have been considering it a long time ago) incorporating *** education in the curriculum. It means it will be taught as a subject in school. The big picture: it will be a lesson most of us would learn like learning between subject and predicate...Or probably the Pythagorean theorem...

What are your thoughts about this?

Quote Originally Posted by shey0811 View Post
    I don't know if this thread belongs here...

I am an educator and I have been greatly affected by this move of the Department of Education. Since the outbreak of HIV in the Philippines, the Department of Education has reconsidered (since they have been considering it a long time ago) incorporating *** education in the curriculum. It means it will be taught as a subject in school. The big picture: it will be a lesson most of us would learn like learning between subject and predicate...Or probably the Pythagorean theorem...

What are your thoughts about this?
    for me this is a good idea but dapat sa mga high school lang like 3rd year. ignorance man gud will lead to something na dili maau, like teenage pregnancy,STDs, HIV ug uban pa. since dili man jud mapugngan ang kainit sa lawas it would be better if naay knowledge para rasad sa kaayuhan sa atong panglawas. lets face the fact na taas kaau ang teenage pregnancy,STDs and HIV cases world wide and for me the best way to deal with these issue to to equip ourselves with knowledge.

advantage man gud ani, kay makamao sila.. d na sila ma ignorant..

disadvantage since kabaw na sila, so kabaw na pud sila unsaon para d madisgrasya, so mas mobuhat na nuon sila...

mura ra ni ug tudloan ka unsaon pag-solve sa problem, para makasolve ka sa problem..

well, depende mana unsay goal sa DepEd, kun ang goal kay malikayan ang unwanted pregnancies sa mga teenager and ang HIV/AIDS sa pag kanap(spreading), maayo jud nga i tudlo ang *** education. PREVENTION is the best medicine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prince_achilles View Post
    advantage man gud ani, kay makamao sila.. d na sila ma ignorant..

disadvantage since kabaw na sila, so kabaw na pud sila unsaon para d madisgrasya, so mas mobuhat na nuon sila...

mura ra ni ug tudloan ka unsaon pag-solve sa problem, para makasolve ka sa problem..
    Curious lang ko ug unsay i.include sa mga i.teach...you are right, the more you know, the more there is to know...

Blog Entries
    I'm for it. Better than trash info on the Internet.

i go for the advocacy for the s** education in the school but it should be implemented when the students are in their "ready to understand" stage about the lesson. Probably, in high school level wherein, as we all know, teenagers start attracting with their opposite sexes. The educators must emphasize much more on the consequences (STD's, having a baby and have nothing to feed, cannot finish schooling just because has a baby to take care of, etc, etc, and not to forget, the case of public humiliations). Teenagers must be awaken by the real truth that by even doing it once, can lead to multiple effects, the effects wherein only they can pick up for themselves.

naa sa ulahi ang pagmahay

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    well in the first place, education should start at home...

daghan mo uyon ani...

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Itaire View Post
    I'm for it. Better than trash info on the Internet.
    yeah, but there are still some gray areas...This should have been completely thought of before the education sector starts to impose this...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast