Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Default Career/Work vs. Relationships

sometimes kulit jud ning mga babaye.. or it so happen lang nga akoy na ay work cya wala.. mostly.. what i heard nga na a jud conflict ning work og sa gf.. but for me it depends ra man cguro both of you...in my situation before cge lang ko ka late sa among date... because of my work kanang na a dina li an nga trabaho... usahay ma traffic.... then ma o to starting sa among lalis... she told me i dont have a time for her, trabaho na lang permi...then i tell her deli man sad puyde akong time tanan na niya... so guyssss help me to get through this behhhh. basin maka uyab di-ay kog balik...hehehehehehe..

kon maka uyab man galing ko pilo on na lang sad nako na ay work oii para prehas ang laban....

Default work vs. gf

That's the problem married couples face.. but for bf/gf relationships.. i don't see the point why work interferes.. You can always have the time to spend it with yourselves.. maybe after work.. watch a movie during the evening.. have a nice date.. it's quite simple though.. why? does your work require you to stay up late in the evening?

Default work vs. gf

just remember NEVER exchange your work for your GF, daghan pang babae mo sabot. and if no work bsn dli nindot inyo future.

Default work vs. gf

as for me, i would understand man.. as long as the guy just gives me enough time, i mean QUALITY time gyud...how about it girls??

of course you should let her feel special eventhough u're busy with your work! it doesn't mean you have to give up your work but sacrifice a little to keep your women...?!!!
    women can understand but so should the men(understand that women needs attention)!!!

Default work vs. gf

women needs attention.... but kinhangan mo understand gyud sila, that the guy has to work! salig lang istudyante ka! hehehe...

sa karon.. ang ako ma GF, ako gyud tarongon... mahay nako sauna... ill see her after work gyud... pero, kinhangan understand gyud siya.. about my work.. most of the time, overtime man ko gud..

Default work vs. gf

bitaw... sakto mo... pero its so happen man gud nga... my gf needs more atention then ako busy sad ka ayo... basta daghan ka ayo contrary sa among relation... cguro deli lang jud kami

Default work vs. gf

it depends sa work...what if ang work is surrounded by pretty girls...unsaon nalng? masuya man jud nang uyab tawn oi...bisan kamo tingali mga laki...if ur uyab is surrounded by hansome guys...don't tell me okie ra ninyo? well para nako okie ra nako if he can be trusted...if work, work lang no other stuffs!

Default work vs. gf

women need attention - yep, that's true. but NEVER as in NEVER put your gf over your work. here's the logic: your work can feed u, your gf can't unless she positively stinkin' rich (and if she's willing, too. pero dili ba lain?).

suggestion: spend time with her on weekends or on your day off and you can also set the date for a later time. wa man kaha siya work.

or both of you can agree on something so that you'll reach each other half-way.

Default work vs. gf

sus di pod diay na kasabot imong GF monrose heheheh dapat mosabot sya kay nag work ka...or d_light is right.... mag set mog time para sa inyong date or kung kanang day off nimo. Ug inig time sa inyong date ayaw pa late late hehehe

Blog Entries

Default work vs. gf

i prefer work.. but if you do love the girl, then at least spare her some quality time..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast