View Poll Results: Do you read first before you post or just post away, tira bahala?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I read the TS post and other posters' post and think of a proper response before i post it.

12 85.71%
  • No, not really, sometimes i guess...Ambit lang gud ko gamay...Ganahan na ko ma CIA..

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you post replies to threads,with thought,or just post for the sake of it

Hello people.
    Do you post replies threads as a well thought response to the TS and to the other people who posted before you. Or just post for the sake of posting and get to that Senior Member Position or CIA position.
    Do you even read the TS post as he initiated the thread and where the thread conversation is leading to?

I started this thread because I noticed that a lot of people just post almost just a yes or a no, irrelevant comments or responses. It would be nice if people posted to share valuable ideas that matter. Ideas even farfetched would even be appreciated so long as the person who made it, thought about it to compose the idea. Not just a: Bitaw sakto jud ni, up ko ani response. Ngano man diay if di ma CIA so long as the ideas you share are ideas that will affect another istoryan and would better his/her life.

Mu read ku sa gsuwat sa ts usually mag answer2x ku ug thread if m bored hehe..

I read the post first and respond in kind because that is what istorya is supposed to be. Di man tanang butang serious diri sa estorya, naa man pud binuang na threads..Nindot pud kang ang mga tig post i swak lang pud. DIli lang basta maka type lang ug pila na ka words na mura na man na ug statement hala post...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Uh-oh. I could totally relate. HAHA.

Sometimes I post for the sake of post counts.
    But there really are threads that urges me nga mu reply jud ko.
    Labi ng mga pinamay nga threads. HAHAHA.

how bout both?

i read because i like the topics (that urge me to join this forum)..

and i post for the sake that i want to be a junior member and have an avatar =D

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Dili jud malikayan nga post lang for the sake of posting
    Pero dili man pud nga tanan posts kay for that lang.
    Naa pud sense ang posts ba. Hehehe.

Nindot man sad mag CIA gud kay bold username sa chatbox. HAHAHA.

pansin ko nga.. hhehe aspiring to be one :P

Blog Entries
    like this one? hehehe... sometimes...

of course..unsaon man nimo pagreply? hehe
    ako mubasa ko if brief and specific..kapoi man gud basa if taas na au

Quote Originally Posted by saitohkiyohiru View Post
    Hello people.
    Do you post replies threads as a well thought response to the TS and to the other people who posted before you. Or just post for the sake of posting and get to that Senior Member Position or CIA position.
    Do you even read the TS post as he initiated the thread and where the thread conversation is leading to?

I started this thread because I noticed that a lot of people just post almost just a yes or a no, irrelevant comments or responses. It would be nice if people posted to share valuable ideas that matter. Ideas even farfetched would even be appreciated so long as the person who made it, thought about it to compose the idea. Not just a: Bitaw sakto jud ni, up ko ani response. Ngano man diay if di ma CIA so long as the ideas you share are ideas that will affect another istoryan and would better his/her life.
    It depends... i have some moods.. but I'll do both ways... but most of my replies done because of that subject matter posted by ts and followers of the ts as well.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast