Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default We Filipinos are being hated all over the world. are we... screwed ?

why do people hate us? i can only mention 3 countries that dont hate us. thats Japan, South Korea and the United States (yes there are discriminations there but its not so bad.)

i have no idea bro..

pawned.. owned... lmao... tsk tsk... pity...

no one will hate u , if u dont hate ur self..

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    no one will hate u , if u dont hate ur self..
    unsa mani ui. way link. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama92 View Post
    why do people hate us? i can only mention 3 countries that dont hate us. thats Japan, South Korea and the United States (yes there are discriminations there but its not so bad.)

What made u say this?

ka faet... mypa wla nalng ko na pinoy... joke! hehehe

pag sure bro oi.. unsay imo basis ani?

TS maybe what u are trying to say is, the world hates u. Don't drag the whole country to your problem!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama92 View Post
    Maybe because ...

1. When male foreigner marries a Filipino woman/maid, can you see her entire FAMILY tagging along (from the parents to the aunts to the 3rd or 4th degree cousins), being fed by the foreigner ..

2. Filipinos are hard to understand ..

3. Filipinos are nice people but cocky and always think they are the best .. Looooool!

4. Filipinos are culturally confused.

5. Filipinos always vote for the wrong president !! Also , constantly voting corrupt political dynasties !

6. When you arrived at NAIA, or any other airports in the Philippines (from abroad), airport staffs will ask you for "pasalubong" .. Pffffttt !! How dare they ask people for that?

7. Screwed up Justice system!!

8. Filipinos are die-hard copycats. Soooo obvious!!

9. They are plagued with controversies from leak Licensor Exam to Vicente Sotto YouTube incident ... and I could go on and on ... Should I mention the hostage taking, where the MANILA POLICE got exposed by their "bulok" skills? Loooooool.

10. When they try collecting debt from a Filipino, they will end-up being the bad person ...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast