Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sister n-law

Default sister n-law

hi peepz gudmawning!

unsay ikatambag ninU nku medU nasuko nku ako sis n-law...
    mao ni ang story--> nag kinumedyahay mi with her mom sista n two cousins then ang sis n-law nga na suko nku maoy kusug mokomedya hangtod naAbot nku ang storya i tot man gud comedya ra ghapon mao to comedya sad ko na ganahan na xa mag minU ganahan na og baby...ning cry naman na xa...then after ato i texted her bout wut happen but sad to say la xa ning reply...then this morning nag YM ko nya i asked her if suko pa ba xa nku la man ghapon xa ning reply mao tong ning tawag ko nya sa fon ana xa nku na d lng daw cya nku storyaOn kai mao lng ghapon d daw mi mag kitAnay pro naA ra baya mi sa isa ka compound...la baya ko maAnad nga naAy masuko nku...nya sis n-law baya nku...kai sa ako side gbuhat gyud nku tanan nga d lng masuko nku ako mga n-laws...friday pa baya to na happen nya karon wednesday na....plz...unsaon mani nku....

Default Re: sister n-law

dont force yourself this time. if she doesnt want to talk to you, let it be. she maybe hurt so give her time. just ask for an apology and tell her that you didnt mean to offend her.

say ur sorry ang u dont mean it.. just ive her space usa.. dont get too afftected..

pasagdii lang sa cya sa iyang gbati anyway mapul-an rana...
    uv done ur part na btaw, naka sorry naman ka nya.

Just give her some space, you've done your part. If she's ready to talk to you then explain everything, so she'll understand. Pray for her as well, that she will open up her heart & mind & don't close her door on you....sister n law ka pa naman niya.

leave her alone. she maybe hurt but it'll soon fade away. just keep calm

Yup, give her space.

There are some people (like me!) who just need time to get over a hurt. I think it's better na wala siya nakipag-plastikan nimo to say that it's okay when she still feels hurt.

She understands man pud siguro na you didn't mean it. But saying sorry doesn't easily erase the hurt, even if it was unintentional.

space lang jud og sabot nlang. ayaw na pag libog libog.. kay samot jud mo malibog

hala oi...ka sensitive sad niya oi...over! ayg pugsa oi!

Im a "perfect" in-law before but not anymore. Nag-away pud mi sa akong sis-in-law. Away as in...tinubagay, nag-ininsultuhay. It's making my husband sad.

But you know what? I don't give a damn. They are just in-laws...not necessarily related to me so i don't have to feel anything for them. Expect, maybe, respect 'coz they are related to my husband. Im not even going to apologize...im not going to bend over backwards for them.

You see, sila may pirmi naay tuyo nako. Wa silay nahatag nako not even a single cent so i don't owe them anything. It's my family...me...that's helping them so they need me more than i do.

Niabot man gani sa point na dili ko managad nila everytime they went to our house...i just stay in my room and let my husband "explain" why im not coming down.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast