Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PM me this and PM me that ... Im not interested wid ur PM !

I know this topic wont last long because of violating the rules and kinda OFF TOPIC or doesnt belong here but at least I can let some active posters here in BUSINESS and ECONOMICS know that :

- nobody wants your offer if you want to share it individually because it is a waste of time .

- share the ideas to everyone , we have a lot of aspiring entrepreneurs here , not just PM to whoever wishes it .

- if your offer doesnt click because it was expose and criticized , then it is not ur day but if someone did dig it then good for you .

- share some realistic ideas not the too good to be true schemes .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

then erase the PM feature...if that is the case. Explain to us the purpose of PM's...

definitely, the purpose of PM's is not to be used spam and other unsolicited advertisements.

Quote Originally Posted by janine
    then erase the PM feature...if that is the case. Explain to us the purpose of PM's...
    PM is designed as a medium to all forumers who wished for a private communication . It is not a medium for sharing interest specially if it is connected with a THREAD or TOPIC for privacies sake .

Schemes like these are a waste of time dont you think ? Why dont you just put the detail in the topic of the 4 W's so that everyone will benefit it .

===============================================
    1. so interested to have your own business eh?

maybe i can help... pls email me your name and number so that we can set up an appointment.

for all you know... this could be start of something big for you.

my email address is jeffmarkpadilla@yahoo.com

ill see you soon!

2. Kung sino man ang may gusto .. post your email here!

Details will be sent ASAP!

My point is , share the knowledge to everyone . What maybe good for me is bad for someone and vice versa . You just ended up being a WANNABE BUSINESSMAN/WOMAN ... a real one builds network and doesnt choose the potentials .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

i received pm's too..offering businesses, etc bsta money making schemes. murag spam...

@ angelfyre ..... what I meant by those annoying " PM's " are those people who POST topics here then doesnt explain fully the nature of the business they are offering or suggesting . IN short ... SCAM !!

Just delete it I also receive PM's like that, but I just ignore PM is really important if you want to make a faster transaction and to keep some privacy

these are the type of people who do not have any business ethics at all. like what springfield said, WANNABE BUSINESMEN / BUSINESSWOMEN

SPRING: good one bai! i agree! and i get ur point.. thnks for sharing bai.

I agree too...
    Nice start @SPRINGFIELD_XD_40.............

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast